INTANGIBLES VS PRODUCTION

Pragmatic Bus

WHO WOULD YOU TAKE FIRST IN THE DRAFT  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD YOU TAKE FIRST IN THE DRAFT

THERE IS A LOT OF DEBATE OVER HOW PLAYERS LIKE TOM BRADY AND DEREK JETER ARE CLUTCH IN CRITICAL SITUATION. HOWEVER PEYTON ALTHOUGH NOT THE MOST CLUTCH PLAYER BUT DEFFINATELY MORE TALENTED THAN TOM BRADY.

SO IF ALL NFL ACTIVE PLAYERS ARE THROWN INTO THE DRAFT WHO WOULD YOU SELECT FIRST PEYTON MANNING OR TOM BRADY

DISCUSS...

Manning >> Brady

Why? Manning has always had superior talent surrounding him on the offensive side of the ball and has had the luxury of playing half of his games in a Dome.

Brady has done more with less.

I'd take either but if you put a gun to my head I'd go with Brady.

And a very good point about the dome. Chad would have very different numbers if he played half his games in a dome, he's amazing in fact in a dome.

Why? Manning has always had superior talent surrounding him on the offensive side of the ball and has had the luxury of playing half of his games in a Dome.

Brady has done more with less.

Right but Brady has always had far superior talent on the defensive side of the ball and we both know defense wins championships. You can make the argument that Brady has had some good talent on offense where Manning's defense has been horrific. Also Pats Coaching>>>>>Colts coaching.

Manning >>>>>Brady

Brady = Jeff Hostetler or Phil Simms take your pick.

Right but Brady has always had far superior talent on the defensive side of the ball and we both know defense wins championships. You can make the argument that Brady has had some good talent on offense where Manning's defense has been horrific. Also Pats Coaching>>>>>Colts coaching.

Manning >>>>>Brady

damn, u. I was just going to say that.

Manning >>>>>Brady

Interesting points but the Colts were built with an offensive bias as they play 8 games a year in a controlled environment and their 3 division road games consist of Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee.

The Pats play in the elements. I think D is more of a priority in the AFCE with NY and Buffalo in the division than the Colts have to deal with.

Can you please name the talent on offense that Brady has had compared to Manning's?

Interesting points but the Colts were built with an offensive bias as they play 8 games a year in a controlled environment and their 3 division road games consist of Houston, Jacksonville and Tennessee.

The Pats play in the elements. I think D is more of a priority in the AFCE with NY and Buffalo in the division than the Colts have to deal with.

Can you please name the talent on offense that Brady has had compared to Manning's?

Troy Brown! Duh. ;)

Archived