The Patriots Blow

K2C

Maybe you just have poor taste. :P

He is too metrosexual for my taste as well. Too well kept, too well dressed, too pretty, and men in flip flops......yuck

Correction...MEN do not wear flip flops or thongs...anykind of thong.

Carry on.

Delusional Jet Fans. NE has whipped NJ 8 out of the last 9 meetings. Look for that trend to continue.

Take note:

The Jets ARE NOT better than the Patriots

The Patriots blow.

He is too metrosexual for my taste as well. Too well kept, too well dressed, too pretty, and men in flip flops......yuck.

No surprise there. If you're like most boston chicks you like your men dirty and smelly (usually haven't showered in the last week or so) and dressed in greasy clothes (not necessarily by profession). I understand the guys like their chicks the same way...

All that said, he has guts, fire, brains and the ability to lead his team down the field and win a few SB's along the way. I don't care what he wears, who he dates and if he's too pretty - just keep winning, Tommy.

When was the last time Tommy boy was injured so he couldn't play for most of the season?... just asking.

But lets just say for a second your 100% right, this is the last year of the Patriots run, at least as it has been, then what??? Are Patriot fans suposed to be upset????

Shasta is absolutely right on this.

Every single one of us Jet fans would love to see our team win 3 super bowls in 4 years and accumulate the number of playoff wins they have had. I hate the Pats just as much as any of us here, but still I realize that they have a good model for success. Why else would the Jets hire a young assistant coach from New England who worked under Belicheck himself?

Delusional Jet Fans. NE has whipped NJ 8 out of the last 9 meetings. Look for that trend to continue.

Take note:

The Jets ARE NOT better than the Patriots

Take note: its the NY Jets, not NJ.

There, now you at least wont look like an idiot when you post.

By the way, :pats:

No surprise there. If you're like most boston chicks you like your men dirty and smelly (usually haven't showered in the last week or so) and dressed in greasy clothes (not necessarily by profession). I understand the guys like their chicks the same way...

When was the last time Tommy boy was injured so he couldn't play for most of the season?... just asking.

...says the obviously flip-flop wearing "man" with the ridiculous avatar and something about whiskey wearing off.....:rolleyes:

Jets swallow.

Particularly Namath when he is sober. Isnt often though.

Don't you just love it when Jet fans get themselves all pumped up???? It makes it so much more fun to come here on Monday mornings after reality sets in. They spend all off-season building up their expectations so high that reality can't come close t, then it takes just one game to slap them back down to earth. Just like a couple years ago when K.C. beat the hell out of them like 40-3 opening day , it was wonderful :P. The next day you had Jet fans in full panic spining that it was actually a good thing because the Patriots got blown out on opening day and went on to win the Super Bowl. :P Just a little over a month to go, this is going to be fun. ;)

Don't you just love it when Jet fans get themselves all pumped up???? It makes it so much more fun to come here on Monday mornings after reality sets in. They spend all off-season building up their expectations so high that reality can't come close t, then it takes just one game to slap them back down to earth. Just like a couple years ago when K.C. beat the hell out of them like 40-3 opening day , it was wonderful :P. The next day you had Jet fans in full panic spining that it was actually a good thing because the Patriots got blown out on opening day and went on to win the Super Bowl. :P Just a little over a month to go, this is going to be fun. ;)

Wrong message board, this is a Jets forum.

Archived