The Patriots Blow

K2C

They watched the Superbowl from the couch just like the JETS last season...

They sure did. But they did manage to win a couple of playoff games.

When was the last time the Jets won 2 playoffs games in the same postseason?

Tom Brady on superbowl Sunday...

brady_299.jpg

Tom looks he's enjoying life.

You forgot to answer my question. When was the last time the Jets won 2 playoff games in the same season?

I'll give you a hint. It was right around the time of the moon landing.

You forgot to answer my question. When was the last time the Jets won 2 playoff games in the same season?

They were both sitting on the couch Super Sunday the last 2 years... who cares otherwise...

Amen! After Billi-Dickk leaves after this season, the bottom will really fall out!

The party is ova!

Hopes and Dreams,, it's all Jets fans ever have. ;) But lets just say for a second your 100% right, this is the last year of the Patriots run, at least as it has been, then what??? Are Patriot fans suposed to be upset???? Please,,,, JET FANS WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THEIR TEAM HAVE THE KIND OF RUN PATRIOTS FANS HAVE HAD. By the way, not to rain on your "party", but coachs that are planing on leaving, don't trade out of drafts for extra picks in the next years draft, two 1sts, and two 3rds in 08. Sorry to break it to you but B.B., Kraft, and Piolli know they have a chance to do something that no other team in the history of the NFL has. So sit back and enjoy your off-season dreams while you can. :P

Hopes and Dreams,, it's all Jets fans ever have. ;) But lets just say for a second your 100% right, this is the last year of the Patriots run, at least as it has been, then what??? Are Patriot fans suposed to be upset???? Please,,,, JET FANS WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THEIR TEAM HAVE THE KIND OF RUN PATRIOTS FANS HAVE HAD. By the way, not to rain on your "party", but coachs that are planing on leaving, don't trade out of drafts for extra picks in the next years draft, two 1sts, and two 3rds in 08. Sorry to break it to you but B.B., Kraft, and Piolli know they have a chance to do something that no other team in the history of the NFL has. So sit back and enjoy your off-season dreams while you can. :P

You go girl!

The Patsie Fagtriots will not win more then 10 games this year and will be fighting for the AFCE Title with the Jets. And B.B. Probably would be retiring soon if it weren't for Mangini's transfer to the Jets. :penguin: Anyway, get ready Patsies to turn off the T.V. and hype machines and face reality on Sept. 9th!!::GoJets::pats::Nuts:

Put it this way, the Jets have been sitting on the couch for so long they have bed sores.

NJ $hits the bed every season. This year will be no exception. Its par for the course.

The Pats suck so bad they have won the AFCE the past 4 years. The other teams in the division must really suck.

:pats: :pats: :pats: :pats:

;-)

Why is Tom Brady golfing with flip flops on??? He has a glove on so I assume he is golfing..flip flops...thats sweet!!

Because he's gay. I don't care how many models he has supposedly slept with, when I see some of these pictures of him, he truely does look gay. I am a woman and I honestly don't find him a bit attractive. Maybe it's because he's to pretty to be a real man (or it could be because he's a patriot and i'm a jet fan). Who knows.

Because he's gay. I don't care how many models he has supposedly slept with, when I see some of these pictures of him, he truely does look gay. I am a woman and I honestly don't find him a bit attractive. Maybe it's because he's to pretty to be a real man (or it could be because he's a patriot and i'm a jet fan). Who knows.

Maybe you just have poor taste. :P

He is too metrosexual for my taste as well. Too well kept, too well dressed, too pretty, and men in flip flops......yuck.

All that said, he has guts, fire, brains and the ability to lead his team down the field and win a few SB's along the way. I don't care what he wears, who he dates and if he's too pretty - just keep winning, Tommy.

LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT SUNSHINE!!!!

It will be this season. So take that....Pack it into a roll of quaters and TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

YEAAAAAAAA!

Archived