Raiders | Culpepper agrees to terms

Smizzy

:confused0058:

Jamarcus does not hold all the cards in his favor anymore....and now will likley not start the season, but will just watch Culpepper which is a Jamarcus Russel, only with experience. Keep holding out you money hungry whores, you wont always win.

Kind of surprised by this in a couple of ways..I guess the Jags were happy with Couch and the Bucs realized they have 400 hundred qbs. But for some reason thought McCown would do a good job holding the fort down for Russell

Guess they weren't impressed with Josh McCown who was supposed to hold down the fort until Russell was ready to start. Good signing for Oakland, he fits their offense if healthy.

I agree 124. I think this was a good signing too.

why the **** didn't they take Johnson #1 instead if this is how **** was going to end up

the raiders are the knicks of football right now, thank god im not an oakland fan

I agree with you. No disrespect to Jamarcus but Calvin Johnson would have been the better pick. The Raiders could have drafted Johnson and then traded a low round pick for Culps or just signed him as they're doing now.

With Culpeper coming to the Raiders, Randy Moss would have probably stayed. The Raiders would have Culpeper throwing to Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson and Jerry Porter. Just add an offensive line in there and that's a pretty sick offense.

Now Culpeper has no one to throw to besides Jerry Porter and the worst offensive line in the league in front of him. He's going to get killed there.

Al Davis is a tw@t.

Archived