conspiracy theory

TheShow

does it not seem odd to you that in practice it's been said chad looks like a differnt QB when it comes to his arm strength? but in lasat nights game he looked like he was throwing left handed.

and in the first preseason game he didin't throw the ball one time. just handed off to Jones over and over, getting in rhythm with eachother. then a few days later Jones goes down with an injury and says he might be back by week 1. so we have all these questions. with chad doing bad looking like he has no arm strength and jones may not play in week one against the pats.

we all know preseason means nothing. but could this be a ploy? mind games for the pats for openeing week?

does it not seem odd to you that in practice it's been said chad looks like a differnt QB when it comes to his arm strength? but in lasat nights game he looked like he was throwing left handed.

and in the first preseason game he didin't throw the ball one time. just handed off to Jones over and over, getting in rhythm with eachother. then a few days later Jones goes down with an injury and says he might be back by week 1. so we have all these questions. with chad doing bad looking like he has no arm strength and jones may not play in week one against the pats.

we all know preseason means nothing. but could this be a ploy? mind games for the pats for openeing week?

Chads INT's werent an arm strength issue... they were horrible decisions/plays whatever you want to call them... Mangini was obvioulsy trying something different... and it didnt work...

There is NO WAY Mangini will show what a drive will look like in week 1... so he will keep mixing in new stuff...

No...Because the Jets arent the only ones talking about Chads improved arm strength. Ive heard the same thing from JC's and LG's TC reports. Also, in the 2nd practice i went to Penny was definately able to put some ZIP on the short/checkdown passes.

Chads INT's werent an arm strength issue... they were horrible decisions/plays whatever you want to call them... Mangini was obvioulsy trying something different... and it didnt work...

There is NO WAY Mangini will show what a drive will look like in week 1... so he will keep mixing in new stuff...

What was he trying different? Putting Chad in a position to throw INT's? I mean you say Mangini was trying something different, but what exactly? Its not like Mangini sits there in his office and thinks "Well... tonight I'm going to try to have the receivers run routes that will cause Chad to throw interceptions, lets see if that works"

What was he trying different? Putting Chad in a position to throw INT's? I mean you say Mangini was trying something different, but what exactly? Its not like Mangini sits there in his office and thinks "Well... tonight I'm going to try to have the receivers run routes that will cause Chad to throw interceptions, lets see if that works"

I dont know what was different... but Mangini himself said he was trying different things and that was part of the reason...

What a crazy concept in pre-season... :rolleyes:

the real conspiracy theory would be that mangini/shott are calling plays to make clemens look better than chadwick in the preseason. this would allow mangini to pull the trigger and start clemens after the jets start 0-2.

ya know, that makes since. I hope that isn't true though. :eek:

Archived