Brady Quinn

jetsman1

Meanwhile you suck off scrubs like Broken Croyle while relentlessly bashing Chad Pennington. Young, Leinart, Cutler and now Quinn are the next generation of dominant QB's in the NFL and you said everyone of them with the exception of Cutler was going to be a bust.

The lesson we learned is that if Troll doesn't like a QB he'll probably end up being the Offensive Rookie of the Year or better.

Yes, everyone knows I'm the most prominent Jay Cutler hater on the site. Either that or I said he was the best QB in last year's draft and was my second choice behind D'Brick, but whatever.

BTW, I was never on Brody Croyle's jock. I just said he would be a better pro QB than Vince Young, and he still will. One season of being carried by Pacman Jones and Travis Henry while the media sucks him off for literally doing nothing doesn't change my opinion.

Brady Quinn:

- A better QB than anyone on this board.

- Much gayer than anyone on this board INCLUDING the Mods.

- Can get better "pouha" than most of the people on this board, excluding Joebaby of course... and can get better "tubesteak" than the women or Mods on this board.

- Will make lots of money even if he does suck, but does it really matter if he sucks?? He's in Cleveland!

- Will be playing for Atlanta by the end of the season.

I never said that they haven't recruited well.What I said was,and you keep ignoring,is that they don't some of the top-notch recruits who are real game changers because of their academic standards.That is true,whether you want to accept it or not.

Prove it and I'll accept it. My proof is all the national championships and league championships (PSU) that those two (PSU and ND) have won in the past. There's no way they couldve done that without going after top notch recruits.

Yes, everyone knows I'm the most prominent Jay Cutler hater on the site. Either that or I said he was the best QB in last year's draft and was my second choice behind D'Brick, but whatever.

BTW, I was never on Brody Croyle's jock. I just said he would be a better pro QB than Vince Young, and he still will. One season of being carried by Pacman Jones and Travis Henry while the media sucks him off for literally doing nothing doesn't change my opinion.

Did you forget to read or is your head still in your @ss? You misread my post. I said Cutler was the only QB you didn't say would be a bust. But hey, just continue to use that stupid condescending wise-@ss tone you use with anyone here who disagrees with you.

PS - Brode Croyle sucks.

Did you forget to read or is your head still in your @ss? You misread my post. I said Cutler was the only QB you didn't say would be a bust. But hey, just continue to use that stupid condescending wise-@ss tone you use with anyone here who disagrees with you.

PS - Brode Croyle sucks.

I did not misread your post. Whenever I see a post by you, I normally get a couple lines in and then stop reading.

As for Leinart, I didn't say he was going to be a bust, I said I didn't want him on the Jets. After he got drafted by Arizona, I said he went into a great situation and would be successful. Warm weather and great receivers. Put him in the Meadowlands, though, and he's Chad Pennington.

• 2 years later...
Meanwhile you suck off scrubs like Broken Croyle while relentlessly bashing Chad Pennington. Young, Leinart, Cutler and now Quinn are the next generation of dominant QB's in the NFL and you said everyone of them with the exception of Cutler was going to be a bust.

The lesson we learned is that if Troll doesn't like a QB he'll probably end up being the Offensive Rookie of the Year or better.

Just looking through old threads.

I know he isn't here anymore, but this made me lol pretty hard.

RIP Peter North. I miss you, little buddy.

Just looking through old threads.

I know he isn't here anymore, but this made me lol pretty hard.

RIP Peter North. I miss you, little buddy.

lol that is pretty funny. In VY's defense, apparently he does a ton of charity work and also helps out McNair's kids a lot, so he at least wins as a person. But Leinart and Quinn are just unjustifiable on and off the field since afaik they don't really do any charity work or anything, and they are also awful on the field, if they ever get onto it in the case of Leinart especially.

lol that is pretty funny. In VY's defense, apparently he does a ton of charity work and also helps out McNair's kids a lot, so he at least wins as a person. But Leinart and Quinn are just unjustifiable on and off the field since afaik they don't really do any charity work or anything, and they are also awful on the field, if they ever get onto it in the case of Leinart especially.

You don't know that they don't do charity work.

They may do it but don't seek publicity for it.

http://www.charityanywhere.org/?s=brady+quinn

Archived