Patriot's Recievers

Mandarinia

Which Reciever will give us the most trouble?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Reciever will give us the most trouble?

• Moss
    • Stallworth
    • Caldwell
    • Welker
    • Gaffeny
    • Jackson
    • Washington
    • Childress

So what?

Its simple. If you dont double Moss and Brady will burn the Jets defense. Just watch.

Moss will whimp out and cry about his hammy... he wants to win a superbowl... he just doesnt want to play to do it..

moss, moss, moss. stallworth can get you deep but moss can get you anywhere. moss is a physical freak and is uncoverable when motivated. granted, that's a big "if" but he wants a ring and he will play his ass off this year. if he doesn't get hurt, he could be redonkulous. probably most highly gifted WR of all time (unless calvin johnson is as good as hyped). i think the jets have a puncher's chance against the pats but let's face it-- best off-season in recent history, perhaps all time. belly with those weapons will never be an easy mark. i have to admit it, if i was a pats fan i'd be feeling pretty damn good about this season.

moss, moss, moss. stallworth can get you deep but moss can get you anywhere. moss is a physical freak and is uncoverable when motivated. granted, that's a big "if" but he wants a ring and he will play his ass off this year. if he doesn't get hurt, he could be redonkulous. probably most highly gifted WR of all time (unless calvin johnson is as good as hyped). i think the jets have a puncher's chance against the pats but let's face it-- best off-season in recent history, perhaps all time. belly with those weapons will never be an easy mark. i have to admit it, if i was a pats fan i'd be feeling pretty damn good about this season.

I put welker. he gives us fits. No doubt we will be keyed on moss, and stalworth just is not that good. Over the course of the year it will no doubt be moss, but not for one game, and not for this first game.

I put welker. he gives us fits. No doubt we will be keyed on moss, and stalworth just is not that good. Over the course of the year it will no doubt be moss, but not for one game, and not for this first game.

I agree.

It is Welker.

If in a three receiver set, which one are you least likely to pay attention or gameplan for? Welker. He plays to Brady's strengths.

Moss and Stallworth will get their plays, but Brady is unlikely to exploit a defense consistently with them because he is not the greatest deep passer in the league and the Patriots probably want to minimize the amount of time he sits back there for a play to develop.

Archived