Stacy Tutt

SoFlaJets

LOL

He was a QB... he threw it! :bag:

I played QB too and as a QB you HATE when guys drop your throws so you look them in and catch with your fingers so you don't do what you hate others do with YOUR passes. Some of the most reliable receivers were quarterbacks-I talked to Jim Jensen about that one night in a bar down here

Tutt is supposed to have excellent hands. That is supposed to be his strength coming out of the backfield. His blocking is rather suspect at this point. I think he will make the team.

I was disappointed in BARNES. He was knocked on his butt several times last night. his trademark is blocking. I did not see it last night.

I loved the way DANNY WARE runs the ball. He is a tough s-o-b. Good pickup for us.

Tutt is supposed to have excellent hands. That is supposed to be his strength coming out of the backfield. His blocking is rather suspect at this point. I think he will make the team.

I was disappointed in BARNES. He was knocked on his butt several times last night. his trademark is blocking. I did not see it last night.

I loved the way DANNY WARE runs the ball. He is a tough s-o-b. Good pickup for us.

if Tutt is eligible for the PS that's where I say he lands...he does have one thing going for him thogh...he was a college QB who can also play safety and RB/TE-we know how The Tribe loves those multi-taskers...I'm liking Ware and Clemens

if Tutt is eligible for the PS that's where I say he lands...he does have one thing going for him thogh...he was a college QB who can also play safety and RB/TE-we know how The Tribe loves those multi-taskers...I'm liking Ware and Clemens

If Tutt ever shows his skills as a QB for the Jets, we're in bigger doo doo than you think.

Archived