Darelle Revis?

gang_green03

I only got to see bits and pieces of the game Saturday and didn't get to see Revis at all.

I was just wondering how he did. I've read that he played great but can someone give me a little more details if possible? Who did he line up against? How was he in run support? Tackling? Man-to-Man vs. Zone?

He was one of my favorite players in the draft and is one of my favorite Jets so I like to pay close attention to him.

Appreciate it

I only got to see bits and pieces of the game Saturday and didn't get to see Revis at all.

I was just wondering how he did. I've read that he played great but can someone give me a little more details if possible? Who did he line up against? How was he in run support? Tackling? Man-to-Man vs. Zone?

He was one of my favorite players in the draft and is one of my favorite Jets so I like to pay close attention to him.

Appreciate it

He started in place of Dyson, who is injured. Bad timing on Dyson's part. Dyson will only start again if he wins the other position. Yes, it was only a pre-season game, but Revis looked every bit as good as advertised. Very tough and solid tackler. Plays tight and stays with receivers well. Gave up a couple of short passes, but tackled immediately, a couple times denying a first down on third down plays. The kid seems to be the real deal. Time will tell, but he certainly doesn't seem to lack confidence.

Archived