Elle Macpherson...STILL the hottest MILF goin'

SoFlaJets

hey ec scroll; down and throw some of those other shots up for our perusal

The pics are available in the link..

am i missing something?

Yes, SoFla isnt a pro on posting stuff and gladly accepted me posting the pictures for him? Have a problem?

werent they there? in the link????

I posted them in the thread, a common practice....

Have you ever discovered this neat little icon? insertimage.gif

Use it sometime... and stop getting hard ons by trying to pick fights with me...

If you don't like it go find a message board that doesn't encourage pictures... I know you have a man crush on me... but the answer is no... so move along...

werent they there? in the link????

just seems dumb,,hit 1st post, ,see pix,, then go thru 8 shots of same pix,,

ahhh changing your tune I see... first it was why post them at all... now its why post all 8 shots...

Just stop... you clearly had it out for me... and picked the wrong fight... move along...

Dont like the thread? Dont post in it....

The only thing worse :rolleyes: (as if posting a beautiful woman is bad in the first place) than what I did... is the fact that now people need to scroll through all of this **** that you once again created... You just love stirring up **** dont you?

I posted them in the thread, a common practice....

Have you ever discovered this neat little icon? insertimage.gif

Use it sometime... and stop getting hard ons by trying to pick fights with me...

If you don't like it go find a message board that doesn't encourage pictures... I know you have a man crush on me... but the answer is no... so move along...

i could care less,, just was saying i thought i was seeing new pics , but instead i was seeing same pics i saw in FIRST post that was easily linked to as was the intent of original poster,,i dont care if u post pix all day,, was just hoping for some original piux,, not meaningless posts of already posted pix,,go for it ,, have fun rook...

i could care less,, just was saying i thought i was seeing new pics , butr 9instead i was seeing same pics i saw in FIRST post that was easily linked to as was the intent of original poster,,i dont care if u post pix all day,, was just hoping for some original piux,, not meaningless posts of already posted pix,,go for it ,, have fun rook...

rook? LOL

I was helping SoFla out like I always do with pictures and youtube files...

Think before you type... dont call me a rook when you were the one who had no idea what was going on...

I posted one picture as a sampler and then the rest by request from SoFla... take it up with him if your in the mood to bitch and whine again today.

rook? LOL

I was helping SoFla out like I always do with pictures and youtube files...

Think before you type... dont call me a rook when you were the one who had no idea what was going on...

I posted one picture as a sampler and then the rest by request from SoFla... take it up with him if your in the mood to bitch and whine again today.

i dont care what u post,, just sayin, the repeats were a rookie thing,, which u are,, a rook at this stuff,, its obvious by your style,, but its OK,, thats what makes the stars shine,, ;)

i dont care what u post,, just sayin, the repeats were a rookie thing,, which u are,, a rook at this stuff,, its obvious by your style,, but its OK,, thats what makes the stars shine,, ;)

Now your blind too?

I did it for SoFla... I always throw up a picture for him from the link... he asked for some more FROM THE LINK... and I posted them... so you think SoFla is a rook too.. lol... move along...

Stop trying to act like the "message board elder" calling me a "rook" when clearly your the one who missed the boat on this one...

Now your blind too?

I did it for SoFla... I always throw up a picture for him from the link... he asked for some more FROM THE LINK... and I posted them...

Stop trying to act like the "message board elder" calling me a "rook" when clearly your the one who missed the boat on this one...

nah, its all in fun,, relax,, you are doing great...

you are da man,,

lets do it for a 3rd time,, good idea,,

elle2ICON2808_468x311.jpg

Now your blind too?

I did it for SoFla... I always throw up a picture for him from the link... he asked for some more FROM THE LINK... and I posted them... so you think SoFla is a rook too.. lol... move along...

what's wrong with beeing a rook? it means you have a lot of room for improvement. what would be really sad is if this is the best you've got...

you are da man,,

blah blah blah

When its all said and done... SouthernJet has managed to ruin another thread with the bickering he created... never though you would ruin a MILF thread... but you managed...

Havent found that private message button yet huh? You love spewing your BS out in public... guess its fitting from papa turd..

hey ec scroll; down and throw some of those other shots up for our perusal

you are da man,,

lets do it for a 3rd time,, good idea,,

Difference is SoFla asked me to do it for him... your just trying to be an *******.

blah blah blah

When its all said and done... SouthernJet has managed to ruin another thread with the bickering he created... never though you would ruin a MILF thread... but you managed...

Havent found that private message button yet huh? You love spewing your BS out in public... guess its fitting from papa turd..

now youngun.,, just because you had your ass whipped in public by me over your Garb infatuation is no need to be unruly,,

you may need a timeout before dinner...;)

relax,, u r being paranoid,, i was just bustin chops,, u r too easy

blah blah blah

your fingers move too fast for your brain sometimes. rookie mistake.

now youngun.,, just because you had your ass whipped in public by me over your Garb infatuation is no need to be unruly,,

you may need a timeout before dinner...;)

relax,, u r being paranoid,, i was just bustin chops,, u r too easy

yeah... "bustin chops" thats what you call it when its a losing battle... but when your winning you gladly play the role of dickhead...

SoFla wanted me to post them.... I did it for him.... you jumped the gun and tried to pick a fight with me like usual... but picked a bad one...

Maybe next time...

Archived