Did anyone watch the Nebraska-Nevada game?

Alk

Nebraska's kicker was freakin' unbelievable. Even after the NCAA moved the kickoff spot back to the 30, he booted six kickoffs out of the back of the endzone. The returner had no chance at all. Then he proceeded to nail a 46 yarder that looked like it would have easily cleared from 60.

Nebraska's kicker was freakin' unbelievable. Even after the NCAA moved the kickoff spot back to the 30, he booted six kickoffs out of the back of the endzone. The returner had no chance at all. Then he proceeded to nail a 46 yarder that looked like it would have easily cleared from 60.

What's with you and these Rural hick states man, nobody watches that. j/k

No, watch the kicker for St.Xavier High School, on ESPN, 5'9" kid has a friggin' boot

What's with you and these Rural hick states man, nobody watches that. j/k

No, watch the kicker for St.Xavier High School, on ESPN, 5'9" kid has a friggin' boot

:) This kid got a freakin' standing ovation. I've never seen anything like it. They didn't let him kick extra points or any other short fgs so I gotta think his accuracy is a little suspect.

:) This kid got a freakin' standing ovation. I've never seen anything like it. They didn't let him kick extra points or any other short fgs so I gotta think his accuracy is a little suspect.

Sounds like the perfect kid for the Jets... We already have M.Nugent who is one of the best kickers in the game as far as accuracy goes... But as far as kicking the ball off??? Lets just say this kid would get a standing ovation here at the Meadowlands aswell.

Today the kid only had one touchback out of the endzone but the most impressive kick was after he kicked the ball out of bounds. Wake Forest made him rekick it 5 yards back and he proceeded to boot it 3 yards into the endzone from the 25 freakin' yard line!!

Adi Kunalic - Remember that name. He's only a true freshman right now.

Nebraska should drop in the rankings after this joke of a game. They couldn't win any less impressively...

Drop in the rankings after a win? That's a good one madmike1. Be patient junior, they'll drop plenty after USC next week and you can jerk off on your french toast then mmmkay?

Archived