Where's My Thread ecurb?

Gibbon

only one idiotic is you. you have been wrong from DAY ONE, ,get over it,, this pin ewarmer getting picked up by bengals as practice fodder doesnt change the fact you were WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya,, done for the night..

Hmmm. Let me correct these sentences for you so that at the very least your babbling will be a little more coherent:

[The] only idiot is you. [Y]ou have been wrong from day one. Get over it. This pin[e] warmer getting picked up by the [bengals] doesn't change the fact [that] you were wrong! See ya, I am [finished] for the night.

Have you noticed a pattern.

1. You make a blanket, uninformed statement.

2. I prove that your statement is logically flawed or just wrong.

3. You change tactics and go back to incoherent attacks.

Since you continue to bring it up and, I guess, defend your assertion that Schlegel couldn't have been a good college player because he got cut by the Jets, let me offer one more proof of how stupid that line of thinking is.

The Heisman Trophy (its an award they give to the best college football player each year) was once given to a Florida State quarterback named Charlie Ward. The former Heisman winners, members of the press, etc. voted Ward the best college football player in the country. In that years draft no one picked him. Does that mean that Charlie Ward actually sucked in college? Does that mean he somehow fooled all those football experts into thinking he was better than he was?

The list of players who were very good in college, but didn't make it in the NFL is long. To argue that because the didn't make it in the NFL they were not good in college is stupid.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And, just when I begin to forget how much I like beating Ohio State in football, a thread like this pops up.

Great timing.

If you're a Michigan fan I have two things to say:

1. No wonder you forgot, it has been a long time.

2. Maybe you should concentrate on your 1AA rivals first.

If you're a Penn State fan:

Beat the hell out of the Irish!

If you are an Iowa fan:

Why are you an Iowa fan

If you are Notre Dame fan:

When exactly was the last time you beat the Buckeyes?

When was the last time you won bowl game?

If you are a Florida fan:

Well done.

If you're a Michigan fan I have two things to say:

1. No wonder you forgot, it has been a long time.

2. Maybe you should concentrate on your 1AA rivals first.

If you're a Penn State fan:

Beat the hell out of the Irish!

If you are an Iowa fan:

Why are you an Iowa fan

If you are Notre Dame fan:

When exactly was the last time you beat the Buckeyes?

When was the last time you won bowl game?

If you are a Florida fan:

Well done.

PSU alum

Uh, I have been right from day one.

Exacltly, Oct. 23rd, 2006

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24976&highlight=schlegel

It is YOU who have been wrong.

Well I guess he could start for Bungles if there is a Bird Flu epidemic at Cinccy.

Gibbon

Practice Squad Player

vCash: 5000

10/23/2006

Here are my fearless guarantees about Anthony Schlegel as a confessed Ohio State Homer.

1) He will dress and play ST at least begining next week or the game after the bye week.

2) He will start at ILB next year.

Uh, I have been right from day one.

Exacltly, Oct. 23rd, 2006

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24976&highlight=schlegel

It is YOU who have been wrong.

Well I guess he could start for Bungles if there is a Bird Flu epidemic at Cinccy.

Gibbon

Practice Squad Player

vCash: 5000

10/23/2006

Here are my fearless guarantees about Anthony Schlegel as a confessed Ohio State Homer.

1) He will dress and play ST at least begining next week or the game after the bye week.

2) He will start at ILB next year.

For review please see point #1 in post #135 in this thread in which I admitting being wrong about the statement my barely literate friend has quoted above.

News flash junior. This thread was never about me defending the statements you quoted above. Obviously, I was wrong about that and I have admitted it. This thread was about calling ecurb out (since he paid up it should have died a long time ago) and then about defending my assertions that I think the Jets made a mistake by cutting Schlegel.

I know there are a lot of words in this thread and your lips are probably tired. But please try to read all of my posts before you start attacking me, again.

Jetcane, Gainzo, lil bit, etc, please note that I am not the one who restarted this thread. Its just so much fun showing this idiot up, whenever he insists on asking for it again I have to oblige.

For review please see point #1 in post #135 in this thread in which I admitting being wrong about the statement my barely literate friend has quoted above.

Jetcane, Gainzo, lil bit, etc, please note that I am not the one who restarted this thread.

It doesnt bother me in the least. :)

Its just so much fun showing this idiot up, whenever he insists on asking for it again I have to oblige.

Are you referring to the guy who makes predictions, and when they are flat out wrong, says it was just a reverse jinx?

Ha ha, at least you can admit when you are wrong.

It doesnt bother me in the least. :)

Are you referring to the guy who makes predictions, and when they are flat out wrong, says it was just a reverse jinx?

Ha ha, at least you can admit when you are wrong.

I never called reverse jinx. My fingers were crossed when I typed my predictions about Schlegel and the Jets, so they dont count.:P

• 1 year later...
They have picked Chad Pennington to be the starting QB for 2 years in a row now... and according to some of the "experts" here on JN that is a bad move... :lol:

See my hate for Mangini was stronger than my love for Chad... I threw Chad under the bus here...

I was basically using Chad to say you cant support Mangini if you think Chad sucks... because he keeps starting Chad... and he shouldn't... :lol:

Archived