Mangini and the Jets playing Patriot games?

DefenseWinsChampionships

lol I doubt any of this will help the Jets as a team come Sunday, for the simple fact the players still have to play the game. But I look at it like this... If Mangini can actually get in the head of BB and play mind games with him, it's well worth it.

I'm not saying the Jets will run away with this game or even win at that, but I would love to see the look on BB's face after the game when it's time for the coaches to shake hands at midfield if the Jets actually beat the Patriots... lol, that look on BB's face would be priceless.

Yes, that offensive genius Schotty, who posted the 25th ranked offense last year. Usually an OC needs to have a top 5 offense before getting serious consideration, but I suppose that outside of the Jets the entire league thinks Pennington is some sort of handicap--they certainly can't think the problem with the offense was Coles, Cotch or Leon.

Yes, that offensive genius Schotty, who posted the 25th ranked offense last year. Usually an OC needs to have a top 5 offense before getting serious consideration, but I suppose that outside of the Jets the entire league thinks Pennington is some sort of handicap--they certainly can't think the problem with the offense was Coles, Cotch or Leon.

I'm wondering why you're not giving the same pass to Brian Schottenheimer as you are to Coles, Cotch and Leon. To you, is the 25 rank a combination of Brian and Chad?

Archived