Down 31-14 - Time to get drunk

ECURB

Our defense sucks, our only decent QB is hurt and our O-line can't make a hole for our shiny new RB.

At least there's another month of baseball.

I couldnt be happier that the Yanks lead the WC... I need SOMETHING to cheer for...

Everyone thinks Im all about Chad... but even with his good day... it means nothing...

I couldnt be happier that the Yanks lead the WC... I need SOMETHING to cheer for...

Everyone thinks Im all about Chad... but even with his good day... it means nothing...

I feel the same way... Im just upset about all the high hopes I had for this game... I just feel let down... I really need to see a Jets vicotry next week to get excited again... And with a Pats loss to the Chargers it will feel like week one all over again going into week 3. I just really wanna see this team bounce back and show us something...

I swear... Being a sports fan sucks

Whoah guys what the hell... ????

First, Chad did NOT have a good day. Second, you ARE all about Chad. You gonna tell us now that you are not? He could roll himself out onto the field in a wheelchair and still you'd think he was gonna bring us to the Super Bowl. I didn't want to see Chad hurt, but was nice to see Clemens come out even for a short while.

I feel the same way... Im just upset about all the high hopes I had for this game... I just feel let down... I really need to see a Jets vicotry next week to get excited again... And with a Pats loss to the Chargers it will feel like week one all over again going into week 3. I just really wanna see this team bounce back and show us something...

I swear... Being a sports fan sucks

This is one game. You gonna be down on the Jets for one friggin' game? Nothing wrong with high hopes and I understand disappointment, but the world isn't gonna implode. It's ONE game.

Whoah guys what the hell... ????

First, Chad did NOT have a good day. Second, you ARE all about Chad. You gonna tell us now that you are not? He could roll himself out onto the field in a wheelchair and still you'd think he was gonna bring us to the Super Bowl. I didn't want to see Chad hurt, but was nice to see Clemens come out even for a short while.

This is one game. You gonna be down on the Jets for one friggin' game? Nothing wrong with high hopes and I understand disappointment, but the world isn't gonna implode. It's ONE game.

:rl:

What a joke

Sorry I dont want to fight with you... but he had 2 TD's (while while playing hurt) and played great... your seriously in denial if your syaing Chad didnt play well.. even Barton admitted Chad played good...

What a joke

Sorry I dont want to fight with you... but he had 2 TD's (while while playing hurt) and played great... your seriously in denial if your syaing Chad didnt play well.. even Barton admitted Chad played good...

After the injury and Chad reinserting himself, he was obviously hobbling around and shouldn't have been on the field. I don't go to a lot of football games, but after seeing what Brady can do with a ball and Chad floating them, I'd like to see what Clemens can do.

As a "football illiterate" even I know what a noodle-arm means.

After the injury and Chad reinserting himself, he was obviously hobbling around and shouldn't have been on the field. I don't go to a lot of football games, but after seeing what Brady can do with a ball and Chad floating them, I'd like to see what Clemens can do.

As a "football illiterate" even I know what a noodle-arm means.

Chad scored TD's even when he came in injured... He made great throws today too... not sure what game you were watching...

Also after his last TD drive he took himself out of the game becuase of his ankle...

Your aiming at the wrong guy... Chad was the bets offensive player on the field not named Coles

What a joke

And, by the way, I don't want to fight with you either... this is a spirited debate. What's the issue?

And, by the way, I don't want to fight with you either... this is a spirited debate. What's the issue?

There is no debate, Chad played welll most if not all fans admit this... thats what the problem is... come in the NFL forum and debate a real issue... this is a non issue

:-k

There is no debate, Chad played welll most if not all fans admit this... thats what the problem is... come in the NFL forum and debate a real issue... this is a non issue

Oh, go on with your bad self. Whatever ecurb, I'm not going ten rounds with you on your "non-issue." So I guess you have the inside track on the millions of Jets fans out there who all think Chad is God. Gotcha.

PS: you did start this thread in the lounge didn't you? Hmmm.

:-k

Oh, go on with your bad self. Whatever ecurb, I'm not going ten rounds with you on your "non-issue." So I guess you have the inside track on the millions of Jets fans out there who all think Chad is God. Gotcha.

PS: you did start this thread in the lounge didn't you? Hmmm.

This thread is about getting drunk... get back on track! :)

Archived