So now that the games over....

hoping4ASuperBowl

Cotchery played hard, Coles put in another great performance with 2 td catches. Offense had its up and downs.

Defense was pretty horrible, along with the o-line.

But a loss is just a loss. 1 loss, and now we have to go back to the drawing board, try and fix our mistakes and look ahead to playing a tougher team in the Ravens. I just hope next week turns out better.

Next week will be an easier game. We hung tough with the pats for a while but we gave away too many big plays which killed us. They just need to make the adjustments and come out and beat the ravens next week.

You got it... the Ravens arent nearly as explosive

Next week will be an easier game. We hung tough with the pats for a while but we gave away too many big plays which killed us. They just need to make the adjustments and come out and beat the ravens next week.

this patriots game was identical to when we played them in the wild card game. we hung tough, and then somewhere in the game we stopped hanging in there and broke down. outplayed, outmatched, and outsmarted.

anybody else a little pissed that Beli-scum ran up the score-to challenge that play up 3 scores with 2 minutes to go? Their day is coming Jets fans and it can't happen soon enough or to a bigger bunch of a$sholes-I'm pissed

No I would expect the same from mangini.. this is the NFL not high school... running up the score is OK in my book

anybody else a little pissed that Beli-scum ran up the score-to challenge that play up 3 scores with 2 minutes to go? Their day is coming Jets fans and it can't happen soon enough or to a bigger bunch of a$sholes-I'm pissed

Yeah, Beli-scum kept playing like he had something to prove even when he knew he was gonna win. What an a$$.

You guys are forgetting that the Ravens have the best defense in the National Football League. Not one game in our schedule this year, would be an easy one.

Its not much better if at all than the Pats D... the JETS will play well VS them... (if Chad is OK)

Archived