Hmmmm....LaDainian Tomlinson's Take?

SoFlaJets

did anyone else think about the game we won in NE???

It was raining all day ,we got to Tom plenty of times in that game,Tom made alot of bad mistakes in the game as well

But my Question is.... Do camera's work well in the rain ??? Things that make you say

HHMmmmm.

Something is fishy about this game and not the others that they won. Maybe BB's camera

man couldn't really see well in the rain and give away our calls???

Translation: JETS WIN

When was the BlackSox scandal? 1919 or something? Well I think it is about time we had another major team scandal in sports. And who better to be the leader of the bad guys than Satan's son himself, William Bellichik.

Guard your women, maties, BB will soon be seeking the comfort of another man's wife.

Again.

Yeah and LT wouldn't still be bitter about losing to us in the playoffs last season or anything. I'm sure they'll be the next ones to file a complaint. "We didn't see anything suspicious but they beat us so it must be so."

He played under BB in the pro bowl and they both said they patched up their differences. LT hadn't said a negative thing since, and the article even said he was laughing about this. And after the Chargers finish pounding the Pats this week, I guess you'll start making excuses and try to blame the Chargers for doing something.

He played under BB in the pro bowl and they both said they patched up their differences. LT hadn't said a negative thing since, and the article even said he was laughing about this. And after the Chargers finish pounding the Pats this week, I guess you'll start making excuses and try to blame the Chargers for doing something.

I'm not one to make excuses. I'm not going to go march at the NFL office or anything. If they win good for them although I'm not finding it very likely at this moment. If Chicago had half of an offense the Chargers would have been blown out of their own stadium.

Archived