"The camera does not lie, but my keyboard makes mistakes" Edition of POTW 9/13/07

GreenBeans

Well, well, well - I guess we have to question the "genius" status of one 'lil Bill after this week, do we not? It turns out that 'lil Bill is a cheating piece of crap in football as well as life. First 'lil Bill steals a millions dollars from a dying old man with the phrase "resign as the HC of the NYJ", he then proceeds to "entertain" a married woman for several years (see [link=http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Shenocca%2C_Sharon]Shenocca, Sharon[/link]). What's next for 'lil Bill - perhaps looting in New Orleans or maybe telemarketing? What a POS (and no, that does not stand for "Point Of Sale" this guy is...

I'd like to thank Jetcane in this space for the following:

"I already threw my hat into the ring for Beans this week. The POTW guy should win the POTW!

You heard it here first. I will do the selection this week if he is too humble to crown himself."

I cannot, with good conscious, award myself a POTW, but I sure do appreciate the kind words. :D

Anyhow, on to this week's nominations:

-----

Originally Posted by Jetcane

Congrats on losing your POTW cherry, 124!

Here's to hoping you will soon lose your real cherry!

(Editor's Note: This comment is just going to encourage all of the moderators to pay further attention to 124...)

-----

Originally Posted by isired

JoeBabyNY, you have a golden opportunity here:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to:

05stadium.2.650.jpg

*** The Tuna Can

-----

Topic: Chad supporters

Originally Posted by serphnx

You argue like a woman. You know as well as everyone else you've said or strongly implied these things repeatedly, and now rather than admit to it you demand some sort of proof for it, forcing someone else to sift through things tediously and try to re-construct context, which you'll immediately be able to wiggle out of because it's near impossible to do that.

You know full well criticizing Brady after a bad game puts Chad in that league, you know full well bringing up QB ratings and spinning stats and completion percentages is designed for that. You know full well claiming Montana is the same statistically is a strong implication. Perhaps "better" is the wrong word, but "comparable" is certainly absurd as well, and you'll try to wiggle out of that as well.

Meanwhile the opposite you're definitely willing to do. You'll take barton's comments out of context and claim he roots for the team to lose. You have no qualms bringing that up everytime, without qualifying it in any way.

ecurb is a woman. He is a feminist in how he spins stats and lies constantly. His object of concern just happens to be Pennington rather than women's lib, which at least at one point was a noble cause.

(Editor's Note: Golly, that's just not nice at all. You guys need to go out and get root beer floats together, I think - root beer floats make everyone happy!)

-----

Topic: Something to get you PUMPED for tomorrows game

Originally Posted by Sperm Edwards

clearpump.jpg

(Editor's Note: That is, in fact, one way to get pumped for a game...)

-----

Originally Posted by PFSIKH

Maybe you need to make it clear then.

You said he needs to win a Superbowl w/o Brady before being anointed.

I just showed you three legendary coaches who have been anointed, but won all their superbowls with one team.

Originally Posted by raffyD

You want to talk about other coaches, be my guest. I'm talking about BB.

Focus my man, focus.

Originally Posted by PFSIKH

Just shows your point is pointless.

He could win one with Matt Cassell, one with VT and one with Matt Guiterez...in a row and you could say he did not do it with a dildo in his arse.

You were shown your point has little merit or argument.

Originally Posted by #27TheDominator

Are you sure? Maybe he's already done it with a dildo in his arse.

(Editor's Note: That was no dildo, that was Tom Brady!)

-----

Topic: Name 3 Positives

Originally Posted by lawngnome o-line

1. The flag girl in Jetcane's Sig.

2. The flag girl in 124's avatar.

3. The flag girl in NY Jets Guy Sig.

4. The box of tissu....the beginning of the 2007 season at home.

(Editor's Note: Hmmm...THREE positives, no? It would have been good counting AND saved us from the "too much information" department, gnome.)

-----

Topic: Chad supporters

Originally Posted by Irish Jet

My God are you serious, just check our damn running stats.

And where in the name of God did I say anything about Chad being better or as good as Montana, Im not saying he would have played worse or on the same level as Chad just that he would struggle.

I used Montana as an example because he is the greatest QB of all time and like you said BP one of the best under pressure. Thats how bad our OL was, the DL of the Giants pretty much lived in our backfield.

Irish Jet - perhaps I should have clarified. You did not say Chad was better than Montana.

I have seen plenty of posts here cherry-picking this one stat or that one stat that makes CP comparable to, or better than, the greatest QB's of the past generation. And it's silly.

Truth is, no one knows if Montana would have even had a sub-par season on the '06 Jets. No one knows if having CP instead of Montana means they would have had zero superbowls. On both sides of the assumption curve, people believe what they want to believe. I'm not immune to it either.

Go Jets. Chad please don't screw up again.

(Editor's Note: He didn't have enough time to screw up this past weekend...)

-----

Originally Posted by BP

Woman, please.

First off, don't hijack my thread with your obsession of choking the living daylights out of my obese hero.

J/K

Originally Posted by jetophile

Who are YOU kidding?! He's obese because of heroes, not because he is one.

EDIT: Gyros, for the Greek amongst us. I'm not Greek, but since Parcells is the furthest thing from carved marble, I thought I'd throw in a Roman copy and hope for the best.

(Editor's Note: You are so damn sexy-witty j-phile - I dig you.)

-----

Originally Posted by BP

Woman, please.

First off, don't hijack my thread with your obsession of choking the living daylights out of my obese hero.

J/K

Originally Posted by Max

I missed her post but thanks for sticking up for me.

(Editor's Note: So, are you "First off" or "obese hero"?)

-----

Topic: What day is JGB's wedding?

Originally Posted by afosomf

yesterday, i hope you sent him a gift and not a JN T-shirt!

Originally Posted by Max

Yes I sent him a nice note. It read,

"It's only a matter of time before she realizes who you really are.

TICK TICK TICK."

(Editor's Note: ,,,hope they had fun!,,,)

-----

Originally Posted by Max

Holy crap a football conversation just broke out in the Lounge. Oh my.

(Editor's Note: Now if we could only get one starting in the football forum all would be right with the world!)

-----

Originally Posted by EM31

"This is bullf*ck. Herm is a horrible coach. He was a kick away because he played two straight coaches from the Marty tree, in the man himself and Cowher.

The guy has hit more inside straights (win/loss scenarios to get into the dance) than f*cking Jamie Gold, and because of that, people think he's a good coach.

He's a f*cking joke. A joke. He doesn't understand the x's and o's of football

He was hired because he was a minority candidate applying for a high profile job, and he was Tags' butt boy. Tags put the squeeze on the Jets to hire Herm, so they did. That gave CP the excuse to hire another douchebag from the good ole' boy network.

He's a piece of f*cking f*ck. I'd rather watch newborns get skinned alive than this sorry f*cking excuse for a head coach. I'd rather cauterize my own ******* shut than listen to one of his PC's. I'd rather let Rosie O'Donnell assf*ck me with a razor-wire strap on than deal with three more years of this useless piece of hyena **** coaching on our sidelines.

I'd rather paint my balls with chum and jump in the shark tank than listen to one more of this piece of f*ck's excuse.

I f*cking HATE HERM

[imghttp://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/eusa_boohoo.gif

(The Nomination: "Great minds think alike. Can you get an honorary POTW nomination here at Jetnation for a post made at another board? If so, this one (the one BP linked to above) is certainly deserving of consideration.P.S. Follow BP's link if you want the orginal. Chiefsplanet has a more relaxed profanity filter than this place does." - EM31)

(Editor's Note: And people say that mid-western folks are slow - this one sure got Herm's number in a jiffy, didn't he?)

-----

Topic: Worst Person(s) in The NFL

Originally Posted by Smizzy

Chad is a warrior....He is like Conan the Barbarian...only weaker...much weaker.

(Editor's Note: But Chad did almost win a Rhodes scholarship, that has to count for something on a football field, no?)

-----

Topic: This is all utter nonsense people!!!!!

Originally Posted by Boozer76

Holy crap, you and crashingjet clearly need to either read the friggin post before responding or get phonics. Try reading it again Bitonti, sound out all the words to yourself. Boo oook....Book.

:rl:

WTF did you guys read?

Serously, it's like they're reading the post with a chinese translator. Maybe it's like n old vinyl record that if you play it backwards it spews demonic messages. I'm gonna try and read my post backwards to see if there's some unintended subliminal message hidden in there.

(Editor's Note: I tried it and funny enough it said "When will Max run his 10 miles?" - odd, isn't it? )

-----

Topic: Sucks to be the husband in this case

Originally Posted by NIGHT STALKER

http://www.ashlandcitytimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070908/ENTERTAINMENT06/709080349/1291/MTCN01

Originally Posted by Alk

Richard f#cking Marx? Dude must have a noodle dick.

Originally Posted by joebabyny

really Alk? Is that how you picture it in your head when you think of his c@ck??

(Editor's Note: No, he doesn't picture it in his head at all - he's thinking lower than that...)

-----

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored by GreenBeans' Uncle's Sister

Are 1-yard dumpoffs that Leon takes 11 or 16 yards still considered 11- and 16-yard passes by Chadophiles citing stats as proof of a good yards-per-pass? How about dump-off's to Cotchery that he runs 7 yards with to turn into 9- or 11-yard passes?

The "no other QB would have done any better with that OL" is garbage. Chad is as immobile as people used to complain Vinnie was. The only difference is CP seems immune to this criticism. He stands there like a statue just like Vinnie or O'Brien or take your pick. Other QB's have talent to deal with this; not all of them just stand there. Some step up in the pocket & get rid of the ball; some roll out. And some...well some just stand there & get their clocks cleaned if no one gets open on 5-8-yard patterns.

Don't get me wrong; it's in no way only Chad's fault. The O-line IS crap. But there were plenty of plays with 1 safety deep & this supposedly brilliant, I-have-authority-to-audible, gutsy "warrior" really challenged them deep exactly zero times. I think there was one 17-yarder to Coles & I can't remember another 10-yard pass ATTEMPT all day.

I just watched the Giants-Dallas game & watched 2 QB's - both of whom are supposedly much worse than Pennington according to people who post here - complete several passes that Chad wouldn't even dare attempt. Our offense just has no teeth with him out there.

And quite honestly, it's friggin' boring. As someone who watches football for pleasure, I could EASILY overlook boringness on offense if we turned it into a superbowl like Pittsburgh or Baltimore. But we're nowhere near that good overall & our offense has been a big snoozefest for most of the past 3-4 years. The common denominator has been the quarterback.

There were a LOT worse players on the field than Pennington today. Anyone who says differently simply hates Chad more than they like the Jets. And anyone loudly cheering for his - or any player's - injury is a piece of sh*t. I think the guy's mediocre as a QB, but Christ - the guy plays for the Jets, not the Taliban. Cheering because he got injured?

That being said, I doubt Olberman, or any other "objective" journalists looking to play the roles of the crusaders of morality & wisdom, surveyed the crowd to determine, after the sack, how many cheers were from Jets fans & how many were from Patriot fans. Or do they, & the overwhelming MINORITY of people cheering, just - to make a good story - get lumped in with the whole crowd to make us all out like typical NY'ers that everyone should therefore appropriately detest.

(Editor's Note: Right on, Spermy - particularly that last paragraph...)

-----

Topic: Hey Veal Fatcessa and Dumb Puppy....

Originally Posted by Bugg

A GREAT BIG HEARTY

PHVCK YOU!

I speak for no one but myself. But once again a few dumb probably

drunk Jets fans do soemthing silly, and we're all-

-drunks;

-people who couldn't get tickets to the Giants;

-losers, etc.

ENOUGH. And spare us all how "Giants fans are nice; Jets fans are animals CRAP. I'd note that the one drunken driving fan who killed a young girl on his way home from a game at the Meadowlands was in fact a Giants fan.

Giants fans are nice because they're all collecting Social Security. GMAFB! After 35+ years without much to show for it,are we allowed to get a little annoyed? I don't excuse the silliness, but this is a typical media overreaction. If we were Giants fans, we wouldn't have stayed even that long.

You hate us because of all the teams in NY we are the one fan base that think and know you guys are a couple of blabbermouth know nothing tools.

And one more thing-the back up QB on the Jets is Kellen, not Kevin, nor Kelly, nor Kevin, nor Kerry, nor Kenny, Clemens-each pronounciation which the English-as-a-2nd language douchebag used today in his opening.

(Editor's Note: Good to see Mike and the Angry Puppy are still as$holes.)

-----

Topic: The Patsys Cheat??? Shocking...

Originally Posted by nyjetsjetsjets

wow, that would be huge. when was the last time an nfl game has been forfeited, has it ever happened?

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

Every Rich Kotite game.

(Editor's Note: Well, except for 4 of them in two years at least. :bag:)

-----

Topic: MARCH ON NFL OFFICES

Originally Posted by i remember shea

if it turns out that the pats seriously cheated....maybe we should all march on the nfl offices...they are right here in nyc....thousands of jet fans demanding action be taken....demanding the game be dismissed....

Originally Posted by Green DNA

Sorry, I'm too apathetic

(Editor's Note: Apathetic, but honest - we like that!)

-----

Topic: At the tailgate...

So this is how you guys "tailgate." Now I understand why you didn't come over by my affair, silly fags!

the smizzy/124 tailgate

fist.gif

Which was smizzy and which was 124?

(Editor's Note: Smizzy was the catcher initially, but then they switched it up later on. When did you see them?)

-----

Topic: Buccaneers | Boston tests positive for GHB

You guys are hilarious!!

GHB... not HGH !!!

GHB is the date rape drug. David Boston date raped himself!!

(Editor's Note: What a freakin' waste of talent this guy is - so much so that he can't even get a date it appears.)

-----

Originally Posted by BUM-KNEE

What ever happened to just blocking, tackling and beating off the man in front of you?

I think it's legal in & around Boston, so it's unlikely Brady would catch any flack for it.

(Editor's Note: He may, however, not be the person you want to shake hands with...)

-----

Originally Posted by Garb

I don't understand how "stealing" signals can actually help during the game....maybe in the future.....but in game? How does THAT work, exactly?

The Patriots won because they were the better team out there yesterday. The established the run early - which set up the play action to perfection. The Jets came out blitzing and the Pats just ran by it. The Jets were forced to deal with Randy Moss - and although I'm not foolish enough to think that his performance yesterday is something I should become accustomed to, no one could defend him. No one. I've got to say that Tom Brady had to have been giddy last nite - twice Moss bailed him out of some bad decisions - and twice Moss caught a pass that would have been intercepted had it been lasts years Caldwell or Gaffney.

Anyway, that is why the Pats won yesterday. Not because of signal filming/stealing/whatever. Arguing otherwise sounds like sour grapes and poor sportsmanship to me.

Originally Posted by RSJ

Shouldn't you be baking or something?

(Editor's Note: While I do not happen to agree with Garb, I am certain that "baking or something" is not a way to debate football.)

-----

Topic: Britney Spears at the MTV VMA awards. Sad

Originally Posted by dickkotite

i have to symbolicly smack you across the mouth. why? because yu said she was out of shape. Meanwhile she REALLY looks good. . ESPECIALLY for a two time mom.

PLEASE men of jn get real your wives and g/f's dont look 1/10 as good . Plus, the song wasnt even bad

this is just BS hatred run amuck

Originally Posted by BP

Dick

I said she's out of shape and did a ****ty job of lip synching.

You don't realize that I was comparing her to how she used to look and dance and sing. I wasn't saying she was a skank dog, but she shouldn't be in her bra and panties looking like that if she wants to keep her high esteem going.

Originally Posted by dickkotite

at least admit to being gay. we already have one gay moderator, two wouldnt hurt one bit

(Editor's Note: Well, it may hurt one of them if they were not "ready"...)

-----

Topic: So Smizzy Takes His 5 Year Old Son To His 1st Game

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

and watches his father's team get decimated by the Patriots. Now Smizzy is going to have to tell his son forever that the first game he ever went to was a game where the opposing team had to cheat to win...congrats Beli-cheat-you are such a great human being-he should be suspended and the game forfeited TO us

(The Nomination: "BB hates my son." - Smizzy)

(Editor's Note: Pathetic, isn't it. Cheating bastid that 'lil Bill is. But Smizzy's son will always have a great story to tell at the tailgates...)

-----

Topic: Chad's Injury

Originally Posted by GreenBeans

Not to get in the way of all of you budding "-ists" out there, but it's time to get behind whoever the QB is next week. Doesn't matter if it's #10 or #11 behind Mangold, as long as they are wearing a Jets uni you ought to be rooting for them to do well. Call me a "Jets-ist" - I'm rooting for the laundry.

(Editor's Note: So, how does one comment on oneself?)

-----

Originally Posted by MrsTaborJet

I'm getting quite the education on this board. I used to be sweet and innocent!

Stick with me kid, i'll show ya the ropes, lol

Originally Posted by greengal

typical joebaby .. always trying to show the women on the board his rope!

OY!

(Editor's Note: That gg is just yanking your chain, joebaby - no worries. )

-----

typical joebaby .. always trying to show the women on the board his rope!

OY!

Don't worry babe, I only roll out as much as is needed

i didnt know that you could roll 2 inches!

wow! you do have mad skilzs..

(Editor's Note: I would think you would need "mad skilz" to roll 2 inches - good call, gg!)

-----

Originally Posted by 80

Why does EVERY thread have to be merged? If something reports a different aspect, let it stand alone as a thread. Sorting through 33 pages is obnoxious as ****.

Originally Posted by Thor99

Tell you what, leave the running of the board to us, and we'll leave making crappy posts to you.

Deal?

(Editor's Note: Smack! Are you okay, 80??? It must have hurt a bit to get smacked back into line like that, did it not?)

-----

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored by Chad Pennington (yes, there are two runners up this week)

Originally Posted by DMaynard

Whether you are a Chad lover or a Chad hater, a Clemens booster or think already that he is a bust, one thing is for sure:

The Clemens era has begun.

I feel bad for Chad. He is truly snake bitten. But this is it. This franchise can't keep pinning their hopes on a guy who just can't stay on the field. Again, I feel horrible for Chad, but this is a kind of blessing in disguise. I think, especially after Sunday, that we all are in agreement the Jets are not a Super Bowl contender this year. If Chad played all year and we did not make the playoffs or got bounced in the first round, we would still not know what we have in Clemens. Now we will find out. And we will either have our QB of the future or one more need that has to be addressed.

(Editor's Note: Very, very, very good post, #13...excellent points.)

-----

Topic: JetNation Must Unite, Not Separate!

Now, when the guy that gets the starting job isn't who you see eye to eye with it is fine to press that agenda ad nauseum, but once the guy you have been rooting for gets a shot (because of an injury from a pussy o-line and not because of poor performance btw) all of a sudden everytone should unite because hey we are all jets fans and we all root for them to win yaddayaddayadda. Sorry dude, but for the people like myself who already were of that mindset and attitude, people coming here and all of a sudden wanting everyone to unite and not be so critical and pretty much be like what they themselves were leading up to sunday, well, it is a bit offensive if you ask me.

(Editor's Note: Did joebaby utter the word "offensive" - wow, just wow...lolsc)

-----

Originally Posted by L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

But Wes Wezzy is the real deal,the kid can catch ,run after the catch,runs great routes

this kid will be Tom brady's go to guy for sure.

Originally Posted by madmike1

Brady's go to guy is that photographer.

(Editor's Note: Zing! Or is that "Click"?)

-----

man, you guys rig this potw thing like a patriots game, sheesh, I give up! lol

(Editor's Note: Shad-up and point the camera up a little, joe.)

-----

Topic: NFL Demands Answers From Belichick On Spying Charge

Originally Posted by ecurb2369

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/sports/14088132/detail.html

BOSTON -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick has been summoned to New York by the NFL Commissioner, SportsCenter 5 reported Tuesday.SportsCenter 5 reporter Mike Dowling said Belichick has been called for a meeting Friday with Commissioner Roger Goodell to answer allegations that a Patriots employee was videotaping New York Jets' coaches signals during the season opener on Sunday.That's against National Football League rules.

follow the link for the rest of the story

Originally Posted by Alk

Wow, to be a fly on the wall in that office.

Originally Posted by Green DNA

If Tagliabue was still the commissioner the conversation would go like this:

Tags: Dammit Bill, I asked you to be more discreet with this cheating stuff

Belichicken: WTF, I thought you told your security guys to look the other way??

Tags: Take it easy Bill, I need to give the impression of being objective, you know how it is

Belichicken: Let's go with the stern warning and leave it at that

Tags: Ok Bill, just tell me how you would like me to word it and it's done. BTW, I have Moss on my fantasy team, hook me up this weekend.

Belichick: Sure Tags, tell the wife I send my regards, (wink, wink)

(Editor's Note: Thank goodness there is a new sheriff in town - do work, Roger Goodell!)

-----

Topic: Bob Kraft put a bounty on Chad's head Sunday

that is why he got hurt. Rumors coming out of my ass tell me that bob kraft was in the NE Patriot locker room prior to the game and told his players he would give them a $1M bonus to make Pennington cry. My sources also tell me that it wasn't the play the caused the injury...but a device the Kraft had the CIA implant in Chad's shoe before the game.

(Editor's Note: He Krafty beastie_boys.jpg)

-----

Topic: ESPN BREAKING NEWS!!! Re PATS! Goodell determines Pats broke league rules

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

cheatiesnj9.jpg

(The Comment: "Although I love the praise, I found that pic on a Chargers site." - GreenMachine)

(The Post-Nomination: "Beans, you are to ignore my potw nom vote for this photoshop cheater." - Sperm Edwards)

(Editor's Note: This post is not under consideration, but the damn graphic is too funny to not have it in here this week!)

-----

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

cheaters-1.jpg

(The Comment: "I did make this...notice the penis font" - GreenMachine)

(Editor's Note: Oh, no GM - I'm not falling for that "penis font" joke again this time...)

-----

Panzer already has the JetsWiki (add your article today!) updated:

http://www.jetnation.com/JetsWiki/index.php/Belichick%2C_Bill

New England - The Sequel

Won some Super Bowls, owing to snow jobs, corrupt referees and various other shady practices. Currently under investigation for trying to maim players he doesn't like, by arranging for them to get concussions. Recently revealed to enjoy a habit of making illegal films.

[edit]

Personal Life

Shenocca. Say no more.

(Editor's Note: Mah, mah, mah, my "Shenocca")

-----

Originally Posted by Bob

Glad you like it, BP. I made that years ago. Seemed like a good time to dust it off.

suckmag.jpg

(Editor's Note: Perfect timing, Bob.)

-----

cwcWeMubsXY

(The Nomination: "hey can i give thegarv a potw nom? ok I will. POTW NOM! " - rick34125)

(Editor's Note: The GARV said "piece of ****!" I love it!)

-----

Topic: ESPN BREAKING NEWS!!! Re PATS! Goodell determines Pats broke league rules

Originally Posted by billybroome

You are right. This ain't a D.U.I.

It's WAYYYYYYYYY worse!

Originally Posted by Alk

You're a Bengals fan so your obviously an expert on suspensions and whatnot. What do you feel would be a fair suspension for this offense?

(Editor's Note: Something along the lines of what Chris Henry got would be a good starting point...)

-----

Topic: My thoughts on Mumble-Gate

Originally Posted by Lady Jet

Well, it's always been said that Tom Brady has "IT".

Now we know that "IT" = Information Technology.

(Editor's Note: That's very, very clever!)

-----

Originally Posted by Max

By Nick Ferraro

1. New England Patriots*

I guess they figure if the government can spy on everyone, why not spy on the Jets. I see no difference between taping the Jets coaches and taking steroids as far as severity of offenses go. If that’s the case, Coach Bill should be sent home for four games at the least. On the extreme side, maybe they should be dropped to 0-1 despite the blow out win over Gang Green.

2. Indianapolis Colts

If the Colts have a defense, we really don’t need to keep playing out the season. The Saints are good, but they didn’t look it opening night. How did the Colts defense get better while losing as much talent as they let get away this offseason?

3. San Diego Chargers

The offense struggled Sunday, but they had no problems shutting down Grossman and company. I thought Norv was supposed to juice up the offense? They need to find someone to throw to besides Gates.

4. Chicago Bears

Expectations were low for the opener in San Diego and the Bears met expectations. The defense was impressive despite being on the field all day. This is still the NFC’s best team, and I’m not sure why people are overlooking that.

5. Denver Broncos

The great escape Sunday will go a long way for Cutler. He made as many mistakes as good plays, and they still managed a win. Lee Evans had two catches for five yards against Champ Bailey. Bring your running game if you have to play Denver.

6.Pittsburgh Steelers

The Steelers and most other teams in the NFL appear to be quite a bit better than the Browns. That is how you’re supposed to beat bad teams.

7. Carolina Panthers

Nice win on Sunday for the Panthers. Is this team finally ready to play up to its talent level? That would make things more complicated in the NFC.

8. New Orleans Saints

What was that mess? I didn’t expect them to win, but they showed nothing in Indianapolis. We should see a different team this week.

9. Cincinnati Bengals

I’m still not a true believer. They were +4 in turnovers and still had to hang on for the win. The offense will keep them in the race, but they have issues to address if they want to truly contend.

10. Seattle Seahawks

This team has slipped a bit, but they are still in the conversation in the NFC. They are the most balanced team in the division.

Fixed it for you.

(Editor's Note: The Pasterics!)

-----

Originally Posted by Alk

According to some, it's no different. He just happened to get caught.

Originally Posted by DonCorleone

So you are now changing your tone from yestrday right? you said that if this was true, you'd be all for a punishment.

Originally Posted by SeniorFlaJet

Did you really believe what this POS said?

Originally Posted by Alk

LMAO, you're something else Senior. PS, in case you forgot the rules, personal attacks are frowned on. I wouldn't want to have to start reporting you.

Yes, but you would have to go to the Commissioner's office to prove that your not.

And that will be difficult.

Originally Posted by Alk

Well considering that you and about two other posters are the only ones that have a problem with me it wouldn't be too hard to prove. Unless of course you're saying everyone else on JN is wrong.

Let me give you a life lesson dip sh"t. The average person is non confrontational. There are dozens of people who read this board but don't register to post because the don't have the confidence. Usually there are more guests on here than posters.

When I would go round and round with TEx, there were also a few guys that gave it to him like I did. But I would get PM's from guys who never said anything to him but liked the way I stood up to him. On occasion I still get stuff when I go after the pukes like you. Don't just think its just a couple of us. You would be surprised.

Your pathetic in my book. You're only on here because your probably a loser and it's the only way you can get attention.

Living in Kansas it's more exciting tobe on here than watching the wheat grow.

Take your response to this and shove it where the wheat doesn't grow because I won't come back on it.

(Editor's Note: hulka.jpg "Lighten up, Francis")

-----

Originally Posted by Gainzo

You know whats great? The Jets having a Head Coach who was part of this while he was in New England.

I guess its OK when its your team doing it, but its not OK when the other team is doing it.

There is a reason Mangini has said nothing about this.

lol@you!

So you're busy blaming the guy that waited to report on it rather than the guy that did it and kept doing it? Talk about missing the point!!!

And where is your proof that Mangini is doing it? You trolls are hilarious!

Do you usually rat out your boss and risk getting fired and having no career? I doubt it. Cast stones, glass houses, you know it.

(Editor's Note: Very interesting views from both of you - and that's the honest truth.)

-----

Topic: You have to admit, this is freakin great!!!!!

Why do these guys still post here? I'd think they'd want to be with other Rats fans right now, telling each other how "everyone does it" and they are victims of the evil Mangini and other self serving delusional crap.

(Editor's Note: The core Pats fans around here are pretty objective, serphnx - and they do not run and hide when the going gets tough - two good qualities...)

-----

video_camera-1.jpg

(Editor's Note: Makes me laugh every time. :D)

-----

And this week's winner:

I can not believe I am seeing all these threads on Chad right now. For christ sakes come on people. Chad and Revis were the only 2 acceptable bright spots on our team today. That's it. Everyone else on this team was putrid. PUTRID!!! Hell, I'm not even a big Chad supporter. Never was and I am on record for a long time for feeling that way. But he is our starter, he is a part of our team. Our coaches feel that he is the best option right now, plain and simple. Maybe Kellen is not ready yet, or maybe the coaches just feel more comfortable with Chad's experience. But it is all irrelevant because he is our starter. So for god sakes get over it and support our team, which right now is being driven by Chad. I swear it's like some of you didn't bother to even watch the game. The New York Jets was a bullet ridden carcass today, and Chad was the black eye. Do we put an ice pack on that eye, or do we worry about the other 10 life threatening bullet holes known as our OL, DL, LB's, and secondary!!!?? WTF is wrong with you guys today!!!!

And to the crowd reaction to Chad's injury, that was one of the most shameful things I have seen as a fan. Yes, we once set the stadium on fire, yes occasionally fans throw snowballs at the players. But this was a complete and utter disrespect for a guy on our team, regardless of how good or bad you think he is. Only a total POS would want to see Clemens in via a Chad injury, and seemingly there were alo of you out there today. And do not give me this load of crap they were cheering for Chad getting up, or cheering for Clemens when he came in. They were flat out cheering that Pennington was hurt so Kellen could come in, while the guy was hobbling for dear life to get off the field. Pathetic. The coaching stunk today, the players stunk today, and the fans really f*cking stunk today. And this Chad debate only helps to perpetuate the foul stench after what REALLY happened on that field today.

Congratulations to Boozer76 on his POTW week win! While I do not agree with everything written in this winning post, I do like the intensity of Mr. Boozer. This post also happens to hit on the very core of the most important topic this week at JN - Chad Pennington. Wear the badge with pride this week - and I hope you did not have the camera trained on our runner up while they were writing their post:

potw.jpg

The Assist of the Week goes to Verde for showing me that I have no balls. Thanks V - just what I needed. :lol: I hope your husband is doing well, too - we're thinking good thoughts for him.

That's all this legume has time for this week. On to Baltimore - enjoy the game!

Y'all be cool -

gb

And this week's winner:

Quote:

I can not believe I am seeing all these threads on Chad right now. For christ sakes come on people. Chad and Revis were the only 2 acceptable bright spots on our team today. That's it. Everyone else on this team was putrid. PUTRID!!! Hell, I'm not even a big Chad supporter. Never was and I am on record for a long time for feeling that way. But he is our starter, he is a part of our team. Our coaches feel that he is the best option right now, plain and simple. Maybe Kellen is not ready yet, or maybe the coaches just feel more comfortable with Chad's experience. But it is all irrelevant because he is our starter. So for god sakes get over it and support our team, which right now is being driven by Chad. I swear it's like some of you didn't bother to even watch the game. The New York Jets was a bullet ridden carcass today, and Chad was the black eye. Do we put an ice pack on that eye, or do we worry about the other 10 life threatening bullet holes known as our OL, DL, LB's, and secondary!!!?? WTF is wrong with you guys today!!!!

And to the crowd reaction to Chad's injury, that was one of the most shameful things I have seen as a fan. Yes, we once set the stadium on fire, yes occasionally fans throw snowballs at the players. But this was a complete and utter disrespect for a guy on our team, regardless of how good or bad you think he is. Only a total POS would want to see Clemens in via a Chad injury, and seemingly there were alo of you out there today. And do not give me this load of crap they were cheering for Chad getting up, or cheering for Clemens when he came in. They were flat out cheering that Pennington was hurt so Kellen could come in, while the guy was hobbling for dear life to get off the field. Pathetic. The coaching stunk today, the players stunk today, and the fans really f*cking stunk today. And this Chad debate only helps to perpetuate the foul stench after what REALLY happened on that field today.

Congratulations to JetMoses on his POTW week win! While I do not agree with everything written in this winning post, I do like the intensity of Mr. Moses. This post also happens to hit on the very core of the most important topic this week at JN - Chad Pennington. JetMo, wear the badge with pride this week - and I hope you did not have the camera trained on our runner up while they were writing their post:

potw.jpg

The Assist of the Week goes to Verde for showing me that I have no balls. Thanks V - just what I needed. :lol: I hope your husband is doing well, too - we're thinking good thoughts for him.

WTF, That's my post, not Jet Moses!!!!

And this week's winner:

Quote:

Congratulations to JetMoses on his POTW week win! While I do not agree with everything written in this winning post, I do like the intensity of Mr. Moses. This post also happens to hit on the very core of the most important topic this week at JN - Chad Pennington. JetMo, wear the badge with pride this week - and I hope you did not have the camera trained on our runner up while they were writing their post:

potw.jpg

Didn't Max tell you, your VIP membership check bounced. Send in $55 buck immediately and you will get the POTW.

And this week's winner:

Quote:

potw.jpg

LMFAO@Boozer grabbing the POTW Banner before anyone can dispute his claim. ROTFL.

GB, you should have at least included your brilliant post that I nominated, even if it didnt win ;-)

It was a great post.

Congrats Booz! (I think) LOL

So todays POTW noms will be on nexts weeks post right GB?? :)

Yes - I couldn't grab them this morning - I had a work commitment.

And this week's winner:

Quote:

potw.jpg

Waaaahhhhh Waaaaaaaahh That's my post Waaaaaah.

Sorry for the error - I need to stop doing this so late at night. :lol:

Congrats Jet Mo! or Boozer!

Great Job Beans! I think? :lol:

Thanks (I think). ;)

LMFAO@Boozer grabbing the POTW Banner before anyone can dispute his claim. ROTFL.

GB, you should have at least included your brilliant post that I nominated, even if it didnt win ;-)

It was a great post.

Congrats Booz! (I think) LOL

It's in there - I just didn't highlight it too much. Thanks for the nomination!

So it is...

Not to get in the way of all of you budding "-ists" out there, but it's time to get behind whoever the QB is next week. Doesn't matter if it's #10 or #11 behind Mangold, as long as they are wearing a Jets uni you ought to be rooting for them to do well. Call me a "Jets-ist" - I'm rooting for the laundry.

It was cool how you stepped into the inferno that was going on b/t chadists and cleminists in that thread and became the voice of reason. Or was it the war between Cleminism and Chadism in the fight for QB dominance, the likes of which have not been seen since the sunnis and shia fought over who would next ascend the throne.

Should it be retitled "The camera does not lie, but my keyboard makes mistakes" Edition of Post of the Week?

Congrats to whoever made the winning post. :mrgreen:

Hey mods - make it so!

So it is...

It was cool how you stepped into the inferno that was going on b/t chadists and cleminists in that thread and became the voice of reason. Or was it the war between Cleminism and Chadism in the fight for QB dominance, the likes of which have not been seen since the sunnis and shia fought over who would next ascend the throne.

:D Almost as dangerous as the Hatfields and the McCoys I'll tell you!

Archived