If we can beat Baltimore... We can be 4-1 going into week 6

DefenseWinsChampionships

Are ya gonna come back if ya lose?

You would gain a lot of respect if you do.

I'm going to come back after we win.

I don't have to worry about your question because it is not going to happen. But I'll pretend to live in your bizzaro world, and if we do lose, I'll be back to hear all you losers act like you won the Super Bowl.

I'm going to come back after we win.

I don't have to worry about your question because it is not going to happen. But I'll pretend to live in your bizzaro world, and if we do lose, I'll be back to hear all you losers act like you won the Super Bowl.

Ok Ray. :P

You're a man of your word, or so I hear. :lol:

LOL!

We all love smack, jerkoff, but chill with the mom jokes, heh?

We do have rules here ya know. and I do have to enforce the sometimes. :lol:

That's all he's got. Nothing more.

Hey Ray...how about the Bengals huh? Monday night was like taking candy from a Boller...I mean baby!

Look at it this way. Monday he had 7 tackles and 4 assists. he can be handled by a guard. H'es not going upfield and sacking anyone because speedwise he isn't getting there. He's 32, and 6'1" listed at 250(almost certainly heavier) playing LB. Either he's a tackling machine, or they run at him because there's no fear.

He's small and gaining weight at the same time. He can be physical, but if he weren't he'd be done. And if a back is 4+ yards up field, so what? At 32, he's lost more than a step. This is like someone telling us in 2001 how Mo Lewis and Marvin Jones were still effective simply because teams ran at them and stats wise theyhad tackles(Herman Edwards logic).

But I guess CLICK CLACK and commercials are what matters.

Simply the player on that defense you gameplan around is Ed Reed.

JEJ-

Yanks are going to the playoffs. And they treat Schilling like the Juggs machine he has become. Plus Joba and Mo are rested.

Last year Ray Lewis was the 5th best player on that defense behind, A.Thomas, Reed, Scott, and Suggs. This year he is the 4th best.

Id still take Lewis on my team at this point, because Lewis at 75% of what he used to be is still better than the majority of ILBers in the league, but like you been trying to say, bugg, he is nowhere near the player he once was. Watchim him from 2000 and you'd have towonder if the guy was human.

Archived