Who will start at QB for the JETS today?

ECURB

Who starts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who starts?

I put my vote on Kellen. I honestly feel at this time that Chad gives this Jets offesne the best chance to move the ball, pick up the tough 3rd downs and overall I just believe he gives this Jets team the best chance to win.

With that being said... I want Kellen to be the starting QB today vs the Ravens. I would hate to see Chad go out there and actually break his ankle and miss a good 8-10 weeks, I just feel that he should sit out this game, rest his ankle another week and get ready for a long season and at the same time we actually get to see what we have in KC

Once again... I feel Chad gives us the best chance to win the game, I just think its a better move to have KC start the game. If KC can keep the game close and simply move the chains, honestly, thats all I can ask for him to do since this is his first NFL start.

This is a team game... Its not all on Kellen this week... Our special teams needs to show up, our Defense has to stop the run and not get beat deep like we did vs NE, and we need to run the ball better... Its not all on Kellen this week... As a team... We need to carry Kellen

Archived