Detroit Rock CIty

TomShane

Come on, man, the PURISTS are loving this. 48 minutes of PURE Sh#t.

I was listening to some jackasses argue that the fans who were bitching about NBA players having no fundamentals were hypocrites because absolutely nobody is watching these games, which are supposed to feature two great fundamental teams. Bullsh*t. WHat you're seeing is two teams exploiting the fact that nobody has fundamentals anymore.

The Pistons can't score because the Spurs aren't guarding Ben Wallace, and they know that Rasheed Wallace is too soft to bang inside for 48 minutes. Billups and Hamilton couldn't run a pick and roll to save their lives, and they can't adjust their games to score. Pitiful. Fundamentals, my ass.

As for the Spurs, they play defense knowing that Duncan is sitting back there ready to block the shot. It's not like they're playing great D, it's just that the Detroit players are bitches. Makes me puke.

I bet it's met with apathy, as opposed to riots... like I said, drinking and Prozac.

No way dude. If the Pistons get swept, specially in the fashion they've been beat in games one and two, add that together with our month of 90+ degree, 80% humidity style weather we've had lately and it all adds up to one thing, RIOTS.

If the Pistons can win one game, and lose 4-1 like good boys, I'll be off and can watch the riots from home.

No way dude. If the Pistons get swept, specially in the fashion they've been beat in games one and two, add that together with our month of 90+ degree, 80% humidity style weather we've had lately and it all adds up to one thing, RIOTS.

If the Pistons can win one game, and lose 4-1 like good boys, I'll be off and can watch the riots from home.

If they react like me, there won't be riots. There will be Prozac... lots and lots of Prozac. That was just embarassing. Besides... we leave the riots to East Lansing, my brotha :wink:

Guns, what do you do? Does it ever get to the point where the rioting gets so bad you start pulling out the rubber bullets?

Detroit...ahhh the land of my birth, Barry Sanders and his crybaby retirement, Joey Harrington's major bust infront of all Lions' fans eyes, Tigers fans dreams of that movie with the old guy with the perfect game at Yankee Stadium against the Yankees, that it could someday be true, and the 2004 champion Pistons. :shock:

Archived