Who should be QB This Sunday?

ECURB

Who should be QB THIS Sunday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should be QB THIS Sunday?

Chad is 6-1 against the Phins and Mangini thinks he is the man for the job... Im surprised so many other people here dont think he is...
I was at the game last year on christmas ,chad played great ,and he does have the dolfags # but I just think he should rest that ankle just a bit more before returning and maybe hurting it again.

I was at the game last year on christmas ,chad played great ,and he does have the dolfags # but I just think he should rest that ankle just a bit more before returning and maybe hurting it again.

I doubt Mangini would play him if it were serious... unless he thinks Clemens is terrible and Chad is the only hope... which I doubt

Im a huge Chad fan but in fairness he did not play great in that game. He had 3 big plays. 1 deep pass to J-Mac, The great TD to Cotchery and the dump off to Leon in which leon got all the yards.Apart from that he was pretty awful.

I love Chad, he is a very good QB but that was not one of his better performances

I doubt Mangini would play him if it were serious... unless he thinks Clemens is terrible and Chad is the only hope... which I doubt

Yeah Chad said he was ready to go in the Ravens game should something have happened Kellen.

IMO last week was the time to rest him. He should be close to if not 100% by now.

Im a huge Chad fan but in fairness he did not play great in that game. He had 3 big plays. 1 deep pass to J-Mac, The great TD to Cotchery and the dump off to Leon in which leon got all the yards.Apart from that he was pretty awful.

I love Chad, he is a very good QB but that was not one of his better performances

Well out of the 2 Qb's and that Monsoon of rain, Chad played pretty damn good if you ask me . but your kinda right the whole game was ugly.

Well out of the 2 Qb's and that Monsoon of rain, Chad played pretty damn good if you ask me . but your kinda right the whole game was ugly.

Cleo Lemon was maybe even better than Chad in that game. He came in for that sad excuse for a QB Joey Harrington and played pretty well.

But I do agree they were awful conditions and the Fins D was pretty good.

Cleo Lemon was maybe even better than Chad in that game. He came in for that sad excuse for a QB Joey Harrington and played pretty well.

But I do agree they were awful conditions and the Fins D was pretty good.

yeah that stupid A$$hole running the jumbo tron ,kept showing the zach thomas hit on coles over and over again and those douche bags were cheering about it . what a bunch of losers. I hope we kick the crap out of the dolfags.

yeah that stupid A$$hole running the jumbo tron ,kept showing the zach thomas hit on coles over and over again and those douche bags were cheering about it . what a bunch of losers. I hope we kick the crap out of the dolfags.

Yeah the TV announcers noticed that and said it was stupid... the fans were idiots..

In fairness they dont have much to cheer about.8::

Depends. If Chad is healthy, he should start. If he isn't? Gotta give it to KC. Don't start an injured Chad so that he's out for the season, let him heal up, KC can definitely hold down the fort.

if chad is healthy Jason Taylor is going to fix that. I honestly don't want to see this man in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. It is getting almost impossible to watch Jet games for me for fear that I'm going to watch out QB literally get killed or permanently injured.

Based on what we know know...

Chad is ready to go, Mangini wants him to be the guy... as do his teammates...

Who should start this Sunday?

Poll on its way....

If you're going to submit a poll (I'm also speaking about barton here), the first remarks about the poll (AND the poll itself) should not be trying to influence the vote.

With barton calling Clemens "mega duck" and ecurb saying that the coach and team are behind Pennington, these polls turn from non-objective to idiotic.

If you're going to submit a poll (I'm also speaking about barton here), the first remarks about the poll (AND the poll itself) should not be trying to influence the vote.

With barton calling Clemens "mega duck" and ecurb saying that the coach and team are behind Pennington, these polls turn from non-objective to idiotic.

If anyone is actually influenced by "Mega Duck" or "I throw Ducks", then they dont deserve to vote in the poll anyways. This isnt exactly a subliminal message campaign we got going.

If anyone is actually influenced by "Mega Duck" or "I throw Ducks", then they dont deserve to vote in the poll anyways. This isnt exactly a subliminal message campaign we got going.

LOL!

Damn... I thought I could trick people!!! :lol:

Archived