Who should be QB This Sunday?

ECURB

Who should be QB THIS Sunday?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should be QB THIS Sunday?

Depends. If Chad is healthy, he should start. If he isn't? Gotta give it to KC. Don't start an injured Chad so that he's out for the season, let him heal up, KC can definitely hold down the fort.

No way Chad is 100% already, but Mangini is going to start him becuase he feels he is that much better (even when hurt) than Kellen.

Silly Aussie! He throws more than just 5 yard dump offs....they're called "INT's"

I shouldn't really comment on Chad's inabilities as an NFL QB but I just cant help myself. The Chad apologists make him out to be a cross between Peyton Manning & Tom Brady, but better.

I shouldn't really comment on Chad's inabilities as an NFL QB but I just cant help myself. The Chad apologists make him out to be a cross between Peyton Manning & Tom Brady, but better.

When the reality is he is a cross between.... Reese Witherspoon and Chrissy Snow

We can kick the Dolfags collective butts even with Tui so be careful of what you wish for.

Ahhh, no.

As long as N.Y. doesn't try to cheat like they did against Baltimore;)(that's what Billick said, right), Miami has a shot. Please Jets fans, take what I just said with a grain of salt, I have yet to have my coffee this morning.

Archived