Negative Grouch Post

lancemehl

I don't want to hear about Rebuilding anymore!!!

IMO, There is no such thing as "rebuilding" anymore. Not in today's NFL, with the cap.

There's franchises that make good moves in the offseason and ones that make bad moves.

The Patriots get Randy Moss, Wes Welker, draft Maroney.....

The Chargers, forget about it, from LT ,Phillip Rivers Eli Swith, Merriman......

Indy gets Addai, Dallas Clarke

You get the point.

I think we are in the middle, we're not the Raiders right now, or The Falcons or Texans

but:

1.We draft Brick with 4, who may be a bust, the jury's out, then Mangold with 29, we know the deal with him, but then we DON'T give 1 MILLION DOLLARS(Austin Powers 2 lol) to Kendall and put nobody higher than a 7th rounder or a 6th rounder from a community college to replace him. That's one of the biggest blunders of the off season, it has to be, I mean League-wide.

2. We "Hersheled" on the D-Rob thing, time to accept it.

3. We should have traded Vilma after his Monster Rookie Year,we could've gotten a STUD, one that we could actually use.

4. When do we see Harris? This better not be a Jason Allen thing. Is he playing ST's? I haven't noticed honestly.

so what are you saying cancel the season or something?

No I just decided to post a "Negative Post" It's there in the title. I have a lot of other posts where I say other things that would require the season to continue, so , I'd have to say, "No, Let them play."

Yes, definitely, I want to still play the season out, at least the first 10, if we don't win by then, maybe.

I am a fan of the Jets but a fan of football as well..if the Jets are 3-7 I still enjoy watching to see if the players quit, see what the younger players can do so on and so forth. As a long time Jets fan never every season has been successful so there have been many years that you would have quit watching after week 10..not something I could do

I don't want to hear about Rebuilding anymore!!!

IMO, There is no such thing as "rebuilding" anymore. Not in today's NFL, with the cap.

There's franchises that make good moves in the offseason and ones that make bad moves.

The Patriots get Randy Moss, Wes Welker, draft Maroney.....

The Chargers, forget about it, from LT ,Phillip Rivers Eli Swith, Merriman......

Indy gets Addai, Dallas Clarke

You get the point.

I think we are in the middle, we're not the Raiders right now, or The Falcons or Texans

but:

1.We draft Brick with 4, who may be a bust, the jury's out, then Mangold with 29, we know the deal with him, but then we DON'T give 1 MILLION DOLLARS(Austin Powers 2 lol) to Kendall and put nobody higher than a 7th rounder or a 6th rounder from a community college to replace him. That's one of the biggest blunders of the off season, it has to be, I mean League-wide.

2. We "Hersheled" on the D-Rob thing, time to accept it.

3. We should have traded Vilma after his Monster Rookie Year,we could've gotten a STUD, one that we could actually use.

4. When do we see Harris? This better not be a Jason Allen thing. Is he playing ST's? I haven't noticed honestly.

Some excellent points; well taken! One thing though, on Sunday, Clarke played OG very, very well. B/Moore sucked as usual but received a contract extension during the week! IMO that makes little sense. Dump the mouth that roared and re-up a fraud!

I am a fan of the Jets but a fan of football as well..if the Jets are 3-7 I still enjoy watching to see if the players quit, see what the younger players can do so on and so forth. As a long time Jets fan never every season has been successful so there have been many years that you would have quit watching after week 10..not something I could do

You sound like a fun guy to hang with.

?!?!?! I think I watched a different game. 2.6 ypc? Even with out the two verys that is a bold statement. One with which I do not agree in the slightest.

You know what 27, #60 is so bad, I can't tell. To me the whole left side sucks, the right side is mediocre and center is center(Mawae,ManGold,Joe Fields)

Archived