The Game Vs The Dolphins

Maxman

If the Jets lose is the season over? I think so. 0 and 3 in the AFC would be bad. Losing to the Dolphins at home would be worse.

I think you guys are going to win and don't you play the Bills next week?

The Jets could be 2-2 by October 1st and this place will be full of playoff and Super Bowl talk :P

I think you guys are going to win and don't you play the Bills next week?

The Jets could be 2-2 by October 1st and this place will be full of playoff and Super Bowl talk :P

I think every sane Jets fan figured on being 0-2 after this week, and 2-2 by week 4. More so now with Buffalo losing McGahee, and the injuries theyve sustained.

It's a huge game. They have to stop the bleeding.

When we all looked at the schedule, I think it's safe to say that almost everyone envisioned 0-2. Maybe the jets looked worse than we thought they would, but I think the loss of dyson has really hurt, although that doesnt take anyone else off the hook.

Starting off 0-3 and 0-2 in the division is just about a death blow. i am not sure this team is good enough to rebound from that.

As i said a few weeks ago, I am hoping that they can be 4-4 at the halfway mark, and i like our chances with the second half of the schedule. I hate the dolFags more than any other team and always want to beat them- but this game is bigger than just a rivalry game. It is close to being a must win.

I think every sane Jets fan figured on being 0-2 after this week, and 2-2 by week 4. More so now with Buffalo losing McGahee, and the injuries theyve sustained.

You guys will be fine unless Chad has a bad game Sunday and then the whole QB controversy crap is going to rear its ugly head.

It's a huge game. They have to stop the bleeding.

When we all looked at the schedule, I think it's safe to say that almost everyone envisioned 0-2. Maybe the jets looked worse than we thought they would, but I think the loss of dyson has really hurt, although that doesnt take anyone else off the hook.

Starting off 0-3 and 0-2 in the division is just about a death blow. i am not sure this team is good enough to rebound from that.

As i said a few weeks ago, I am hoping that they can be 4-4 at the halfway mark, and i like our chances with the second half of the schedule. I hate the dolFags more than any other team and always want to beat them- but this game is bigger than just a rivalry game. It is close to being a must win.

Yeah 0-3 will mean its pretty much "experiment" with our roster for the rest of the season. Being 0-2 in the division would be a hard row to hoe.

Archived