How in the world will we ever....

Boozer76

Wait....we won? Looking through all the threads here I was certain we lost the game.

only small minded people who don't understand anything more than right now would be happy about that game. People aren't going to be happy with a bad team if they win, I have no idea why you are.

only small minded people who don't understand anything more than right now would be happy about that game. People aren't going to be happy with a bad team if they win, I have no idea why you are.

Duh ok sir. I just a small mided doofus. Franks and Beans.

F*CK OFF DICKWAD!!

Are you for real? The Jets entered the game with atrocious play by both lines in the first two games. We could not run the ball or pass protect and we could not stop the run or rush the passer. That is about as bad as it gets.

Today, the o-line showed signed of getting it together. They finally ran the ball and only gave up one sack. The defense is still a big problem. Sorry they did not solve everything for you in one game.

So, we ended up barely beating a bad team. Last week we almost came back to beat a very good team. That is the NFL.

Man, some of you people are unbelievable.

Are you for real? The Jets entered the game with atrocious play by both lines in the first two games. We could not run the ball or pass protect and we could not stop the run or rush the passer. That is about as bad as it gets.

Today, the o-line showed signed of getting it together. They finally ran the ball and only gave up one sack. The defense is still a big problem. Sorry they did not solve everything for you in one game.

So, we ended up barely beating a bad team. Last week we almost came back to beat a very good team. That is the NFL.

Man, some of you people are unbelievable.

The lines showed nothing, you have a point if all teams are created equal but that isn't the case. The Jets looked mediocre against the 5th worst team in the league what is there to be excited about? Do you see the way the Pats beat the bill? that is how a good team handles a bottom 5 team. I'll be happy when we beat a team that'll finish the year above .500. Until then we can smack around 3 of the bottom feeders in the league in the Bills and Giants.

The lines showed nothing, you have a point if all teams are created equal but that isn't the case. The Jets looked mediocre against the 5th worst team in the league what is there to be excited about? Do you see the way the Pats beat the bill? that is how a good team handles a bottom 5 team. I'll be happy when we beat a team that'll finish the year above .500. Until then we can smack around 3 of the bottom feeders in the league in the Bills and Giants.

I understand your realistic perspective. But did you really expect before the season started that the Jets were going to be in the Pats' class? You can't just be happy that they won, and the offensive line showed progress? Not satisfied, by any means, but happy? Wow.

I understand your realistic perspective. But did you really expect before the season started that the Jets were going to be in the Pats' class? You can't just be happy that they won, and the offensive line showed progress? Not satisfied, by any means, but happy? Wow.

You know what, this post by you is 100% true. You're right, what can I say, I guess I was just being negative. I'm happy the Jets won, I'm happy we held on to it at the end and I'm very happy chad did relatively well.

Archived