If the jets lose to the Bills....

4HCrew

The Jets will win unless either Marv Levy or Ralph Wilson dies before gametime, giving the Bills inspiration. Given their respective ages, I give the Jets a 50/50 chance.

I do not mean to offend anyone, but I just want to point out that you have to take everything into account when you handicap a game. ;)

Even with all their problems the Bills first three games and losses have all been against very good teams. Right now I would not consider the Jets in that category.

Looking at the Bills schedule when it 1st came out 70% of the Bills fans I know would not have been shocked at them being 0-3 at this point. They are well coached and ALWAYS give us a battle. I can see them running Lynch down our throats all day then setting up screen passes. I just what the Jets to leave town 2-2. A wins a win.

This is a Bills team that cannot put any points on the board and has massive injuries on defense. The Jets should crush them if they're capable of crushing anyone.

Don't forget that Lynch is going for a hundred+, all this rookie is gonna do is hand of to Lynch all day and they are going to March up and down the field like Grant through Richmond.

We will win because we have the QB with experience who can manage the game better. We will win by 3 or 7, 10 at the most, and the reason will be superior game management, because Buffalo's Defense is as bad as ours, so they say. I'll believe it when I see it.

My point: We are not blowing ANY NFL team out with this defense.

Archived