D'Brickishaw Ferguson VS Aaron Schobel

DefenseWinsChampionships

Last week I made a thread about Ferguson going up against J.Taylor, and guess what? J.Taylor was SHUT DOWN by Brick... Taylor had 0 sacks and only 2 tackles last week vs the Jets. Way to go Brick.

Last year Schobel beat Ferguson pretty bad on alot of plays... But I have a feeling that Fergsuon will show us all that his rookie season is in the past this week and actually show us all that he has improves from his rookie season. Lets go Ferguson, lets protect Chad this week and allow 0 sacks for the second week in a row.

Last year you were a rookie Brick... Lets show us all that you are getting better each and every game... Lets show us all that you are the Franchise LT that Mangini drafted you to be.

Brick did really well against Taylor and obviously a good amount of people were surpised by it. It'll be another matchup for Brick, but if he is really coming around now as of a sign from last weekends game, he should be able to handle Schobel.

Exactly... I just look at it like this... As a player in the NFL... From year to year, week to week, game to game... You have to show us all that you are improving each and every time you take the field. If Brick can keep Chad on his feet once again vs Schobel (Who dominated him last year) In my eyes, thats a huge step in the right direction into becoming the LT that we all dream of.

Just the fact that he started all 16 games at LT as a rookie for us last season speaks volumes to me in terms of the player we have in Ferguson. LT is a tough position to master... But as of right now, I like what I'm seeing in Ferguson as a 2nd year player... I just wanna see him SHUT DOWN Schobel this week.

Last week I made a thread about Ferguson going up against J.Taylor, and guess what? J.Taylor was SHUT DOWN by Brick... Taylor had 0 sacks and only 2 tackles last week vs the Jets. Way to go Brick.

Last year Schobel beat Ferguson pretty bad on alot of plays... But I have a feeling that Fergsuon will show us all that his rookie season is in the past this week and actually show us all that he has improves from his rookie season. Lets go Ferguson, lets protect Chad this week and allow 0 sacks for the second week in a row.

Last year you were a rookie Brick... Lets show us all that you are getting better each and every game... Lets show us all that you are the Franchise LT that Mangini drafted you to be.

I hope that this was the start to something big. For the Jets to have any success, they need Brick to be a Brick.

Schobel has been pretty invisible this year so far.

so has Taylor. I'm not sure if these are the best measures of Brick getting better. Taylor couldn't get around Chad Pennington at LT right now. Not sure about Schobel either, i want brick to take down someone that is a legit pass rusher (not saying schobel isn't, he just doesn't seem to be on his A game yet).

If Brick handles Schobel like he handled Taylor at least hes getting good games in, and getting back into the flow of things. He was having trouble early on, so some "good" film for him to watch will bode well for his confidence and mindset in the future games.

Archived