LAST day of school

Brenjetsfan

oh boy ...letthe fun begin...

Now greengal will NEVER be off line :lol:

MUAH!!! xoxoxox You know it bren ;) actually i got to work on my golf game and until my custom made bag comes with the stand for my laptop... i might be out occasionally ;)

lets do it...looks like I will be coming to your place in July! i can't wait....PARTY HARTY...lets find Christian :mrgreen:

Yanks/Sox at Fenway w/e of 7/15,16,17 and Pats training camp is open.

Not sure where to find Christian, but I know that Jason Giambi enjoys dining at the Capital Grille on Newbury Street in Back Bay.

Yanks/Sox at Fenway w/e of 7/15,16,17 and Pats training camp is open.

Not sure where to find Christian, but I know that Jason Giambi enjoys dining at the Capital Grille on Newbury Street in Back Bay.

I would like to reserve my room at the GARBANZA bed-n-breakfast....now please..calling Foley to hook us up with some tixs....

SO....did u pass the drivers TEST???

I told you all already, NO!!!

But going back on the 28th, hopefully I won't get the same dickhead, most of the guys there fail you only if you fail 2 things, but this guy failed me cause I failed 1, oh well, 2 weeks isn't bad. I should get it on the 28th.

I told you all already, NO!!!

But going back on the 28th, hopefully I won't get the same dickhead, most of the guys there fail you only if you fail 2 things, but this guy failed me cause I failed 1, oh well, 2 weeks isn't bad. I should get it on the 28th.

You need to show some cleavage! :wink:

Actually I've got tomorrow 2 hours, 8-10, for my Math Final then I'm out, but then I have work 11-3, it never stops.

Today was an easy day, Spanish Final from 8-9 and work 10-2.

...thats great man, stay encouraged. A lil work never hurt nayone. And the benefit of your own money is the best!!!....Happy Out Of School for all those that couldn't wait till it ended. I'm not happy because that makes for heavier flights and these wild children running through my building all day...can't wait till September... :(

Archived