Chad's replacement will be...........

PFSIKH

no this is not a thread seeking your opinion. ;)

Jimmy Clausen.

I was looking at the headlines on ESPN and saw the Irish won their first game. Clicked on the link and was reading through the article when a set of numbers just popped out at me and I thought instantly of Chad.

Cluasen completed 17 of 27 passes for a whopping 84 yards.

If one college QB is the heir apparent to Chad, Jimmy Clausen is your guy. He completes a nice 63% of his passes and the statistical genius of 17 completions gaining 84 yards.

:Nuts:

Jimmy Clausen.

I was looking at the headlines on ESPN and saw the Irish won their first game. Clicked on the link and was reading through the article when a set of numbers just popped out at me and I thought instantly of Chad.

If one college QB is the heir apparent to Chad, Jimmy Clausen is your guy. He completes a nice 63% of his passes and the statistical genius of 17 completions gaining 84 yards.

Brady aint gonna be around forever.

***************************** (nice super bowl wins) *******************

Brady aint gonna be around forever.

***************************** (nice super bowl wins) *******************

True.

Brady will not be, nor will Belichick, but the philosophy that guides the Patriots will be as long as Kraft is there.

In 13+ seasons the Patriots are:

133-79 in the regular season

15-6 in the playoffs

7 Division titles

4 AFC titles

3 Superbowl titles

No one will replace Brady or Belichick, but if they can get a competent replacement, the winning will continue.

Jimmy Clausen.

LOL, sounds like chad alright. You know, chad is doing exactly what he did in college. High percentage in college, smart QB, manages a game just enough to win. He had one big play receiver, a great defense, and a coaching staff that was creative. I just think that unless you surround chad with some great players, he is never going to win a superbowl, let alone get to one. I like the kid out of Kentucky to take his spot. I just wish we would let Clemens play to see if we need to take a QB with a top 5 pick we're going to have in the draft.

True.

Brady will not be, nor will Belichick, but the philosophy that guides the Patriots will be as long as Kraft is there.

15-6 in the playoffs

7 Division titles

4 AFC titles

3 Superbowl titles

No one will replace Brady or Belichick, but if they can get a competent replacement, the winning will continue.

PATSIES=CHEATERS !!!

you should be proud, flamer

True.

15-6 in the playoffs

7 Division titles

4 AFC titles

3 Superbowl titles

POST ON A PATS BOARD. CHEATER.

True.

15-6 in the playoffs

7 Division titles

4 AFC titles

3 Superbowl titles

WITH OUR COACHING STAFF!!!!!

WITH OUR COACHING STAFF!!!!!

Um, the were ours first.

The Jets would still be the Cardinals of the AFC if not for Hess violating many policies and contacting Par$ells while under contract with the Patriots.

Now, you are the Lions of the AFC. Or Saints.

Archived