Unit and Flaherty

LionelRichie

since pitching exclusively with flaherty instead of posaga the unit has been dominant again. while this is yet another indictment of posada's catching ability it creates a looming problem for big games with the AL rivals. will joe leave posada on the bench against boston, baltimore, etc...?

who was the pitcher a few years ago who wouldn't pitch to posada? i remember someone who would only throw to the backup catcher (girardi?).

since pitching exclusively with flaherty instead of posaga the unit has been dominant again. while this is yet another indictment of posada's catching ability it creates a looming problem for big games with the AL rivals. will joe leave posada on the bench against boston, baltimore, etc...?

who was the pitcher a few years ago who wouldn't pitch to posada? i remember someone who would only throw to the backup catcher (girardi?).

Posada sucks anyways. He's lucky to be starting at all.

I think it was Cone but that was when Posada first came up back in 1987-88.

I think it was Cone but that was when Posada first came up back in 1987-88.

:shock: Posada was probably 15 or 16 years old in 87-88, he came up in the mid/late 90's.

Archived