Evans rues Bills collapse, backs Losman

JetNation

They said that the Cowboys were the only team to ever win a game where they gave up two pick sixes, plus a return for a TD.

The bills offense only scored a measly three points.

It was only against the Jets' D that their rookie QB looked like an all-star.

:curse:

They should keep in the rookie, I thought he played pretty well vs dallas. Sure he only put up three points but then again when your D is scoring 3 TD's on D and ST he didnt get on the field much.

There were times in that game were he made a lot of really good smart plays, instead of trying to force it down field he would check down and get the first, those plays that Losman doesnt make.

The kid has shown a lot in his first 2, let him stay as QB until theres a good reason to yank him.

They should keep in the rookie, I thought he played pretty well vs dallas. Sure he only put up three points but then again when your D is scoring 3 TD's on D and ST he didnt get on the field much.

There were times in that game were he made a lot of really good smart plays, instead of trying to force it down field he would check down and get the first, those plays that Losman doesnt make.

The kid has shown a lot in his first 2, let him stay as QB until theres a good reason to yank him.

Thanks, Irish Jet... you made me smile.... A Chad fan praising the checkdown... gotta love it!

What cost the Bills the game was the play-calling at the end of the game. Instead of throwing on 3rd down inside the 15 and up by 8, they should've made a conservative play and had a RB draw up the gut. You settle for a FG and just take the air right out of the sputtering Dallas offense...otherwise you get what you saw on Monday

Archived