Chad Pennington is a Great Qb

Smizzy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you answer me? I wasnt paying attention I gues... and what do you want me to answer?

Ecurb...What else were they going to do with less than 2 mins left, when the ball is on their half of the field, and we're losing? run the ball?

I really think its time you stopped your man-love for Penny and started seeing the light here buddy.

If we need 10 yards for a first down what the **** do you want them do do? call another 4 yard dink pass on 3rd down when we are losing? An NFL QB should NOT be incapable of completing a freaking out pattern.

Here ya go pall.

Here ya go pall.

Smizzy never answered me...

and as for those... there are more plays than an out and a 3 yard dink and dunk...

Smizzy please answer these questions... as they are written not spun around please.

Can Chad complete an out pattern?

What plays did Shotty continue to call late in the 4th?

Smizzy never answered me...

and as for those... there are more plays than an out and a 3 yard dink and dunk...

Smizzy please answer these questions... as they are written not spun around please.

Can Chad complete an out pattern?

What plays did Shotty continue to call late in the 4th?

Ecurb I REFUSE to believe you are really this thick. Late in the game, when we are losing, and are faced with a 2nd/3rd and long, what the fark else are you going to call besides an out or a deep post, which Penny also happened to be incapable of throwing...especially without an OL in front of him?

If you want to make the argument that Mangini is a bad coach because he waited too long to pull the plug on Chad, fine. But arguing that Schotty and Mangini shouldn't trust their starting QB to complete an out pass late in the game when we need it is just pure stupidity.

LOL @ you saying anyone made a fool of themselves the way you were bashing Favre for 20 pages.

I wasn't bashing Favre as a player, I know how good he is. I was against the move, but stated several times that if he did become a Jet I would support him. That's what I'm doing now. My opinions on him haven't changed at all though.

Ecurb I REFUSE to believe you are really this thick. Late in the game, when we are losing, and are faced with a 2nd/3rd and long, what the fark else are you going to call besides an out or a deep post, which Penny also happened to be incapable of throwing...especially without an OL in front of him?

If you want to make the argument that Mangini is a bad coach because he waited too long to pull the plug on Chad, fine. But arguing that Schotty and Mangini shouldn't trust their starting QB to complete an out pass late in the game when we need it is just pure stupidity.

Thow a post to the sideline... Chad was great at those... touch passes...

Shotty knew he coulodnt hammer an out in there... yet he kept trying and trying it...

Hard to complete a deep post to the sideline when you only have 2-3 seconds to throw the ball.

So throw a 10 yard pass get out and stop the clock... there was minutes left most of the time when this was happening not 30 seconds...

LOL, and what the fark do you think an "out" pass is?

WR1 is running the route Im suggesting would have worked better (as it usually did to coles or Baker (Cotch was mroe of a inside slant rec with Chad) ) and #2 is an out.

duh1fe6.png

WR1 is running the route Im suggesting would have worked better (as it usually did to coles or Baker (Cotch was mroe of a inside slant rec with Chad) ) and #2 is an out.

duh1fe6.png

Why didn't you write on there ''exclusively made by ecurb2369'' like you did on the GOB photoshop?

:lol:

duh1fe6.png

Right...But we didn't have time to run a corner without getting the QB killed. Basically, our options consisted of an out, or, well, an out.

Thow a post to the sideline... Chad was great at those... touch passes...

Shotty knew he coulodnt hammer an out in there... yet he kept trying and trying it...

Got it, a post to the sideline LMAO. This could have helped chad out alot ..If the stupid nfl would just move goalpost's, and have touchdowns scored on the sideline, chad would be amazing.

Right...But we didn't have time to run a corner without getting the QB killed. Basically, our options consisted of an out, or, well, an out.

Why would it take longer?

You throw when the WR breaks... notice hwo they both break at the same time.

Got it, a post to the sideline LMAO. This could have helped chad out alot ..If the stupid nfl would just move goalpost's, and have touchdowns scored on the sideline, chad would be amazing.

:rl:

That would be interesting!

Archived