Chad Pennington is a Great Qb

Smizzy

That has nothing to do with Kellen Clemens.

Chad Put Put Pennington, keep on throwing those 2 interceptions in the 4th quarter to blow the game! Hey, maybe he can blow 3 in a row this week.

and Mangini would still leave him in...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and Mangini would still leave him in...

Watch your boy be benched before this game is over on Sunday if he ****s the bed just like he did in his previous two performances. Just wait. If Chad struggles, he will be pulled on Sunday.

Have a nice night. Keep drinking Mr.Delusional.

Watch your boy be benched before this game is over on Sunday if he ****s the bed just like he did in his previous two performances. Just wait. If Chad struggles, he will be pulled on Sunday.

If we lose to the Eagles the season is over.

I'm punching an Eagles fan on Sunday it's [[[[[[ Official ]]]]]

• 10 months later...
Well done Smizzy.

This was the thread where ecurb starting blaming the Coaching staff for Chads suckage.

Good times :cheers:

The plays werent predictable? :roll:

They kept calling plays they knew Chad couldnt complete.

The offense was fine imo and worked in 2006. The issue was Chad once again got hurt and can not make all of the throws. Chad is a good QB imo - but very injury prone and not a strong enough arm to make all of the throws.

Can Chad complete an out pattern?

Didn't you post something last year or the year before that said Chad is better than Brady, Palmer, Manning & Favre at completing the deep out?

You are so full of crap its unbelievable.

Smizzy, you criticized all Jet fans who wished Chad well telling us to 'move on'. How exactly is bumping these Chad related threads moving on?

Most 12 year olds use the "told you so" method.

Answer my post Smizzy.

Didn't you post something last year or the year before that said Chad is better than Brady, Palmer, Manning & Favre at completing the deep out?

You are so full of crap its unbelievable.

Huh?

Where did I say he can or cannot complete that pass in this thread?

Huh?

Where did I say he can or cannot complete that pass in this thread?

You said this:

Can Chad complete an out pattern?

What plays did Shotty continue to call late in the 4th?

I would think that you are blaming the offense coordinator for Chad's inability to throw an out pattern.

Give it up mate.

You said this:

I would think that you are blaming the offense coordinator for Chad's inability to throw an out pattern.

Give it up mate.

Let me put this a different way...

Is a big slow power RB better suited for a screen or a HB gut type play? and if an OC kept trying to run a screen with the big RB and losing yards... would that be OK?

Chad kept ****ing up the out pattern at the end of the games.... the OC kept calling them...

Its Chad's fault for doing what he is told?

You do know what a coaches job is, dont you?

Is a big slow power RB better suited for a screen or a HB gut type play? and if an OC kept trying to run a screen with the big RB and losing yards... would that be OK?

Chad kept ****ing up the out pattern at the end of the games.... the OC kept calling them...

So you now admit Chad cant throw an out pattern? You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. He was your hero not even 2 weeks ago and now you have crashingjets old avatar as yours. Pathetic.

If we need 10 yards for a first down what the **** do you want them do do? call another 4 yard dink pass on 3rd down when we are losing? An NFL QB should NOT be incapable of completing a freaking out pattern.

If we need 10 yards for a first down what the **** do you want them do do? call another 4 yard dink pass on 3rd down when we are losing? An NFL QB should NOT be incapable of completing a freaking out pattern.

I said that already Smizzy...At least let him respond, lol.

So you now admit Chad cant throw an out pattern? You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. He was your hero not even 2 weeks ago and now you have crashingjets old avatar as yours. Pathetic.

That's right Gainzo, it is pathetic. Ecurb walkin' around in my used Avatar that he got out of the garbage can. It's enought to make me throw up.

Ecurb probably has that avatar up just to make fun of you crashingjet, you who wouldn't shut up about how much better the Dolphins QB's were than the noodle scrub Pennington. Now, like I sqaid he would be, he's your starting QB. If anyone has made a complete tool of himself over the last two weeks, it's you.

Ecurb probably has that avatar up just to make fun of you crashingjet, you who wouldn't shut up about how much better the Dolphins QB's were than the noodle scrub Pennington. Now, like I sqaid he would be, he's your starting QB. If anyone has made a complete tool of himself over the last two weeks, it's you.

LOL @ you saying anyone made a fool of themselves the way you were bashing Favre for 20 pages.

Ding Ding Ding!

The avatar is a slap back in the face to stupid dolphins fans who bashed him.

Archived