Randy Moss is the 2nd best reciever I've ever watched

AVM

No Randy Moss sucks. He is a cancer to the team, and isn't worth a 4th round pick. Oakland was a great situation but Moss was just lazy. You have to be an idiot to want him on your team. Just look at what happens when I make a thread saying getting Moss would be a good idea. Obviously the football experts are smarter than me, who can only allegedly predict negative things.

No Randy Moss sucks. He is a cancer to the team, and isn't worth a 4th round pick. Oakland was a great situation but Moss was just lazy. You have to be an idiot to want him on your team. Just look at what happens when I make a thread saying getting Moss would be a good idea. Obviously the football experts are smarter than me, who can only allegedly predict negative things.

moss = a-rod

No, they did not. Moss said they only team he'd renegotiate with was the Pats, virtually eliminating all the teams from contention..

And harrison couldn't carry Moss' jock either.

He didn't get the chance to renegotiate with anyone. He was TRADED and the jets had a better 4th to offer.

He didn't get the chance to renegotiate with anyone. He was TRADED and the jets had a better 4th to offer.

He renegotiated his contract with the Pats after he was traded for a 4th round pick.

That has worked out pretty well for the Pats.

No, they did not. Moss said they only team he'd renegotiate with was the Pats, virtually eliminating all the teams from contention..

And harrison couldn't carry Moss' jock either.

yes harrisons only top 4 in recieving yardage and TDs and receptions all time

Archived