Jeter's 1st ever

Verde

thanks FOX network, I missed the damn game today and missed a day in history that will forever be remembered.

I'm gonna sue

PPPPuuuhhhlllleeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many actually knew he had never hit one? I am willing to bet most of you said, "First? That can't be right."

How many actually knew he had never hit one? I am willing to bet most of you said, "First? That can't be right."

hate to agree with you, PK but you are right... i was surprised it was Jeter's first.. but that doesnt change the fact that it would have been cool to see it. ;)

Trust me I knew.

Because last year I had the YES channel and whenever Jeter was up to bat with the bases loaded michael kay would bring up a stat and tells us that Jeter has never hit a grand slam, which ultimately puts a jynx on Jeter.

Funny how this game wasn't televised by YES or broadcasted by michael kay...........

I just find it funny how "one of the most clutch players in history" didn't hit a grand slam until 10 years into his career.

C'mon Troll, ya can't hate on a guy who "just wins". After all, the Yankees didn't win those World Series rings, Jeter did it all by himself.

I just find it funny how "one of the most clutch players in history" didn't hit a grand slam until 10 years into his career.

Hey troll

Go Checkout Derek Jeters career batting average with the bases loaded and then get back to me.

Hey troll

Go Checkout Derek Jeters career batting average with the bases loaded and then get back to me.

And what does that prove? :shock:

Most hitters have at least a decent BA with the bases loaded. Why? Because the pitcher can't exactly pitch around a guy when there's no place to put him.

Archived