What to do with Leon?

BUM-KNEE

I cant get squat out of him as a starter due to his underuse on the Jets, but he does provide some spotty games. I have room to keep him, and Id like to have him there if TJ goes down but is he worth keeping? This year is my first attempt at FF, so Im not a pro by any means. My team is as follows,

QB 1 - David Garrard

QB 2 - Jason Campbell

RB 1 - Adrian Peterson

RB 2 - Chris Brown

RB 3 - Warrick Dunn

RB 4 - Leon Washington

WR 1 - Kevin Curtis

WR 2 - Javon Walker (when healthy)

WR 3 - Jericho Cotchery

WR 4 - Patrick Crayton

WR 5 - James Jones (still waiting for breakout)

TE 1 - Jason Whitten

TE 2 - Desmond Clark (trade after week 8)

K 1 - Steven Gostkowski

Defense - Minnesota

I cant get squat out of him as a starter due to his underuse on the Jets, but he does provide some spotty games. I have room to keep him, and Id like to have him there if TJ goes down but is he worth keeping? This year is my first attempt at FF, so Im not a pro by any means. My team is as follows,

QB 1 - David Garrard

QB 2 - Jason Campbell

RB 1 - Adrian Peterson

RB 2 - Chris Brown

RB 3 - Warrick Dunn

RB 4 - Leon Washington

WR 1 - Kevin Curtis

WR 2 - Javon Walker (when healthy)

WR 3 - Jericho Cotchery

WR 4 - Patrick Crayton

WR 5 - James Jones (still waiting for breakout)

TE 1 - Jason Whitten

TE 2 - Desmond Clark (trade after week 8)

K 1 - Steven Gostkowski

Defense - Minnesota

Unless there is someone better in free agency, I don't see why you would drop him. If you start 3 RBs, I would start him over Dunn most weeks. Maybe you can get something for him.

I can start 2 RBs, and hes usually on the bench. But I just cant bring myself to trade/drop him because he can get some good #s in the passing game. (when he is used) Not to mention if TJ ever gets dinged up, he will get a ton of #s. Too bad return yards dont count.........

Dunn was a late pick-up off waivers, but probably was there for a reason. I picked him up before last week when Peterson had a bye for insurance.

Unless there is someone better in free agency, I don't see why you would drop him. If you start 3 RBs, I would start him over Dunn most weeks. Maybe you can get something for him.

I can start 2 RBs, and hes usually on the bench. But I just cant bring myself to trade/drop him because he can get some good #s in the passing game. (when he is used) Not to mention if TJ ever gets dinged up, he will get a ton of #s. Too bad return yards dont count.........

Dunn was a late pick-up off waivers, but probably was there for a reason. I picked him up before last week when Peterson had a bye for insurance.

Who was your first round pick? I don't want to offend you, but that team is pretty rough. I know you said you are a rook, and you will definitely get better, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how you failed to get a top ten talent (pre-draft) at any position.

I didn't see Chris Brown was your #2 RB while ago. I would actually probably start Leon almost every week. Brown and Dunn are pretty close to useless. At least Leon could bust a kickoff.

Who was your first round pick? I don't want to offend you, but that team is pretty rough. I know you said you are a rook, and you will definitely get better, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how you failed to get a top ten talent (pre-draft) at any position.

I didn't see Chris Brown was your #2 RB while ago. I would actually probably start Leon almost every week. Brown and Dunn are pretty close to useless. At least Leon could bust a kickoff.

I had drafted Bulger and Losman at QB, but both went down so I had to scramble for players. Bulger was my 1st pick, I think. I also had Isaac Bruce and Berrian on draft day, Ive gone through players like crap through a goose. I think Ive had 9 QBs. Its more work/thought than I had thought, but its pretty fun and Im 4-2. Crazy.

Archived