Any Golfers out there?

Smizzy

2nd outing today....talk about shaving some strokes....today i shot a 95.

Not bad huh? shaved 50 strokes off my game.

WOW!! great smizzy. i have shot 1 par on one hole all the times i have played... but i dont care... i just have a good time. MY putting does need a lot of work though! OY! :lol:

You should hear how much sh*t i take wehn i do good with these guys...I scored a birdie yesterday on 3 and they bet me i couldn't do it again....they said they would pay for my rd if i did....well i did it again on 8.

Easy par 3's of course but ill be dammed if i didn't drop that ball 8 feet from the hole both times.

My putting is what kills me....i 2 put most everything.

I just finished taking like 5 golf lessons last week and today I went out on a nine hole course- I stink-I think my 7 year old nephew is better than me-did not keep score because I did not want to get too discouraged -but I am going to keep plugging away whenever I get a chance to practice and go out on a course again.

I just finished taking like 5 golf lessons last week and today I went out on a nine hole course- I stink-I think my 7 year old nephew is better than me-did not keep score because I did not want to get too discouraged -but I am going to keep plugging away whenever I get a chance to practice and go out on a course again.

good idea...

I should go take a lesson or 2 myself.

2nd outing today....talk about shaving some strokes....today i shot a 95.

Not bad huh? shaved 50 strokes off my game.

\

95???? :^o:^o How the hell did you shoot a 95, playing for only the second time??? I have played 25 rounds this year and the best I shot was a 101!! :shock: Either I suck or if you play 10 more rounds you will be joining the tour!!!!

\

95???? :^o:^o How the hell did you shoot a 95, playing for only the second time??? I have played 25 rounds this year and the best I shot was a 101!! :shock: Either I suck or if you play 10 more rounds you will be joining the tour!!!!

Lol....Everybody says i hit the ball amazingly staright for a new player.

Im pretty strong...so i use to try to crush it everytime....Untill i realized i could get a much better shot if i just relaxed and took a much less aggressive swing.

It works for me.

Plus this was a different course.

shaving 50 shots in round is miraculous...

If you are hitting a straight ball, that well, you should run to a pro, you may have found your future!

I'm down to a 14 handicap btw. :mrgreen:

Like i said befoe...Im sure alot of it had to do with being a smaller course...lol...but i did play better.

Archived