NFL Coach Approval Ratings

Fin Fan In Cali

Eric Mangini 15%

Team: New York Jets

Record: 1-7

Votes: 199 Bills shuts down Jets offense in dominating win

The sinking Jets could only manage a field goal against a suffocating Bills defense in a 13-3 loss. Lee Evans had the play of the game, an 85-yard touchdown reception through double-coverage to put the game away in the fourth quarter. Evans finished with 135 yards on five receptions. Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens combined for only 192 yards and an interception on 18 of 31 passing.

They know not what they speak. He's a genius.

BB less than Herm? lol

And last year he dwarfed Herm & both of them dwarfed Coughlin.

It's fickle internet fans. You win a few games & suddenly 80% of the people who thought you sucked now approve (and vice versa).

I think overall he's done a crappy job, particularly this year. I don't know yet if it's stupidity or arrogance or both. If he had a really talented roster & we still sucked like this then the decision's easy. This team does have a lot of sucky players starting. Much of that is Mangini's doing as well.

If we still look remotely like this by next year this time, I doubt there would be much controversy in canning his ass.

But at this time, he's just a second-year coach going through the growing pains of inexperience. Now whether he grows from it we don't yet know.

And last year he dwarfed Herm & both of them dwarfed Coughlin.

It's fickle internet fans. You win a few games & suddenly 80% of the people who thought you sucked now approve (and vice versa).

I think overall he's done a crappy job, particularly this year. I don't know yet if it's stupidity or arrogance or both. If he had a really talented roster & we still sucked like this then the decision's easy. This team does have a lot of sucky players starting. Much of that is Mangini's doing as well.

If we still look remotely like this by next year this time, I doubt there would be much controversy in canning his ass.

But at this time, he's just a second-year coach going through the growing pains of inexperience. Now whether he grows from it we don't yet know.

Yes, but why are Bill Belichick's fans being fickle.

LOL that he's rated behind quite a few coaches. Fickle internet fans, yes, but maybe dopey too?

Yes, but why are Bill Belichick's fans being fickle.

LOL that he's rated behind quite a few coaches. Fickle internet fans, yes, but maybe dopey too?

I think there might be more than a slight chance that some non-Patriots fans were letting their opinions be known. Call it what you want - a guess, a hunch, woman's intuition...

Archived