Devils SUCK

You say this same crap after 10 games every year and your team crashes and burns every year. Why don't you learn?

Excuse me, but who crashed and burned in the 1st round and who made it to the 2nd round last year?

I'm just sayin'.

:beer:

What the hell are you talking about? The devils beat the lightning in the first round and lost to a very good sens team in the 2nd.

Oh yeah, thats right. My bad. We lasted one more game than you in the 2nd round and actually SWEPT our 1st round opponent.

Carry on.

Either way '07 is a different story.

Every year is a new story that has the same ending for the strangers. Disappointment.

Believe what you want. Its very sad and I feel very bad for you. Enjoy your 7th or 8th seed in the Eastern Conference.:Typotux:

Believe what you want. Its very sad and I feel very bad for you. Enjoy your 7th or 8th seed in the Eastern Conference.:Typotux:

I never said the devils were great this year. (They aren't) But the starngers suck worse and only a delusional homer would think they have any chance against the better teams in the conference right now.

I never said the devils were great this year. (They aren't) But the starngers suck worse and only a delusional homer would think they have any chance against the better teams in the conference right now.

Yeah because Henrik isn't playing like the best goalie in the NHL or anything right now. Not to mention Jagr, Shanny, Gomez, Drury, Avery, Hossa, Prucha, Girardi, Mara, Dawes, Dubinsky and Co. Nah, we suck.:character42:

Yeah because Henrik isn't playing like the best goalie in the NHL or anything right now. Not to mention Jagr, Shanny, Gomez, Drury, Avery, Hossa, Prucha, Girardi, Mara, Dawes, Dubinsky and Co. Nah, we suck.:character42:

Any moron can list the players on their team. They still suck.

so 3 points is the difference between sucking and greatness? LMAO.

Sorry. I didn't know teams weren't allowed to have a slow start when they add two new totally differen't players to lead their top two lines.

:yawn:

Lame.

Sorry. I didn't know teams weren't allowed to have a slow start when they add two new totally differen't players to lead their top two lines.

:yawn:

Lame.

The devils are in that exact same situation and they are switching to a brand new system but it's not early to say they suck according to this thread you started. What a frigging hypocrite you are.

Joe....before we put the Rangers in the Cup finals 15 games into the season, can they at least win 1 road game? :)

Very true Ed. With four straight road games coming up, I'm hoping we can take three of four.

11/10 - Toronto

11/14 - Swamp Rats

11/15 - Flithadelphia

11/17 - Pittsburgh

All winnable games.

Archived