Anyone see the Mangini NFL Mobile commercial?

jaspegs

I just saw it, and i was thinking to myself, why the f*ck did they put Mangini on it nonetheless a 1-9Jet team. Where the 2nd worst team in the league. W/E its all good I still like that people care about us.

They tape those things in the offseason. That's why he's fat. Same thing with the Samsung commercial.

I just saw it, and i was thinking to myself, why the f*ck did they put Mangini on it nonetheless a 1-9Jet team. Where the 2nd worst team in the league. W/E its all good I still like that people care about us.

He's the only coach in the NFL NOT doing any coaching so it was a logical choice really.

You're pathetic.

The problem is he's kind of right. The Jets have not been the worst team in the NFL every week. But they've had some of the worst coaching in the NFL that's for sure.... If Mangini, Schott, and Sutton actually knew what they were doing this season, the Jets might be 4-4 or 3-5... As bad as this team is, there is no way they should be 1-7 and very close to 0-8.

The problem is he's kind of right. The Jets have not been the worst team in the NFL every week. But they've had some of the worst coaching in the NFL that's for sure.... If Mangini, Schott, and Sutton actually knew what they were doing this season, the Jets might be 4-4 or 3-5... As bad as this team is, there is no way they should be 1-7 and very close to 0-8.

I don't care what Mangini has or hasn't done. That doesn't excuse alk's trolling.

Archived