Coheed and Cambria free at Central Park August 6th

Jetlag

Is anyone going to see them. I'm totally hooked on them which is odd because I'm not normally into that type of music. Although their progression is bar none to modern bands.

I'm probably going in from Cincy to see them, was wondering if I was the only Coheed fan here.

Never heard of 'em, but then I'm not exactly up on the curent music scene. Going into NYC tonite to see a Stones cover band. :roll: Been to plenty shows at CP, though.

If your into progression rock with that sort of sounds like Rush (only classic rock band I could associate them with) then I totally encourage you to check them out.

Never heard of 'em, but then I'm not exactly up on the curent music scene. Going into NYC tonite to see a Stones cover band. :roll: Been to plenty shows at CP, though.

If your into progression rock with that sort of sounds like Rush (only classic rock band I could associate them with) then I totally encourage you to check them out.

Will you be wearing the bunny suit?

ladies and gentlemen... i present to you the one...the only.... master hijacker.. subtle yet effective... nobody does it like the great and oh so powerful weblord! :mrgreen:=D>

Will you be wearing the bunny suit?

ladies and gentlemen... i present to you the one...the only.... master hijacker.. subtle yet effective... nobody does it like the great and oh so powerful weblord! :mrgreen:=D>

great band. their cds are decent but they are amazing live. how that voice comes out of that guy is crazy to me. wish i lived closer to nyc, oh well, i have seen them 5 times.

What's their normal playlist?

great band. their cds are decent but they are amazing live. how that voice comes out of that guy is crazy to me. wish i lived closer to nyc, oh well, i have seen them 5 times.

What's their normal playlist?

Archived