Week 11 TV Coverage Maps

BP

Note: Check links often as changes and updates are made to programming schedule up until game day

Coverage Maps:

CBS Single Game

Fox Early Game

Fox Late Game

Announcers:

San Diego @ Jacksonville - Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf

Oakland @ Minnesota - Dick Enberg, Randy Cross

Miami @ Philadelphia - Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Kansas City @ Indianapolis - Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker

Cleveland @ Baltimore - Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots

Pittsburgh @ NY Jets - Jim Nantz, Phil Simms

NY Giants @ Detroit - Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

Carolina @ Green Bay - Dick Stockton, Brian Baldinger

Arizona @ Cincinnati - Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta - Ron Pitts, Tony Boselli

New Orleans @ Houston - Chris Rose, Terry Donahue

Washington @ Dallas - Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Chicago @ Seattle - Matt Vasgersian, J.C. Pearson

St. Louis @ San Francisco - Chris Myers, Rod Woodson

New England @ some unworthy team - Usual SNF crew

Tennessee @ Denver - Usual MNF crew

LOL, even when its the national game I dont get the game. Next county over will watch the Jets on Curtis' day, me? Jax vs SD

News flash: Yes, Garrard went to ECU, and yes, he is beloved around here...but he's not playing. None of us will watch that stupid game.

Sigh...I cant even watch my team when we suck :P

LOL, even when its the national game I dont get the game. Next county over will watch the Jets on Curtis' day, me? Jax vs SD

News flash: Yes, Garrard went to ECU, and yes, he is beloved around here...but he's not playing. None of us will watch that stupid game.

might be a blessing in disguise AVM-wouldn't it be something if we upset Pittsburgh? Man I miss what a win feels like-no I FORGET what it feels like to win

So call and write your CBS station and demand they change the game. Why should everyone else around you get Jets/Pitt and your station go with Jax/SD. If you have any jets fans around you, or anyone who cares about you, have them do the same. They usually can change their games.

So call and write your CBS station and demand they change the game. Why should everyone else around you get Jets/Pitt and your station go with Jax/SD. If you have any jets fans around you, or anyone who cares about you, have them do the same. They usually can change their games.

I'm missing out on it too in Georgia. Just hit up a bar for the 4 o clock games, you know you'll be the only one there to put up a fight against a traditionally strong steeler contingent.

Drive over to the next county, find yourself a sports bar that has good wings, your all set.

Archived