U gotta luv this

afosomf

Charly Weiss can't figure out why Dome's are 1-9, will have Mumbles

come in off season to fix them the team

Any Chance Weiss has of being a HC in NFL is Poof!!!!!!

This was just reported on NBC coverage of Dukies vs Irish

current score 0-0

Thank God we didn't get this a$$clown to coach us

BB lineage has not been impressive at all....Romeo is finally having a decent season in Cleveland, but then again, is Derek Anderson the future of that team or is Brady Quinn? And for a good DC to suddenly have one of the worst defenses in the NFL, you start to wonder...

Charlie was an OC... Notre Dame couldn't win with Quinn against good teams and now they have no offense... Crennel and Mangini were DC and both have horrible defenses....

Maybe BB is just not that good of a mentor like a Bill Walsh or Bill Parcells.

Makes you wonder about mangenius too?

Charly is stumbling all over the place in south bend

Now that teams have a year of tapes of EM's gamepland, it appears that he is struggling on making adjustments too

Don't shoot the messenger!!!!!!!!

In defense of Eric Mangini his team has had a chance to win every week this season in the 4th quater minus week 1. Penningtons picks arent Mangini's fault and the desire to want to win and fight isnt ALL his fault either. His neglegance to continue to play a 3-4 without the personel is his fault. I hope that this isnt a case of a one season wonder.

Also, why not a trip to the movies this season????

In defense of Eric Mangini his team has had a chance to win every week this season in the 4th quater minus week 1. Penningtons picks arent Mangini's fault and the desire to want to win and fight isnt ALL his fault either. His neglegance to continue to play a 3-4 without the personel is his fault. I hope that this isnt a case of a one season wonder.

You say penningtons picks aren't Mangini's fault, I agree with that to an extent but in fairness a lot of Chads picks came off of terrible playcalling.:confused0082:

You say penningtons picks aren't Mangini's fault, I agree with that to an extent but in fairness a lot of Chads picks came off of terrible playcalling.:confused0082:

We all know you were one of very few who defended Chad to the bitter end, but come on now. Chad picks were brutal. Just to name a few, Cincy and Buffalo. :bag:

We all know you were one of very few who defended Chad to the bitter end, but come on now. Chad picks were brutal. Just to name a few, Cincy and Buffalo. :bag:

Why the hell were we calling curl routes in a 2 minute drill when the middle of the field was left wide open????

Chad is better at throwing down the middle then to the sideline so calling those sideline patterns was basically playing with fire. I'm not trying to 'defend' Chad as such here, I'm just stating that the Playcalling was a factor.

Why the hell were we calling curl routes in a 2 minute drill when the middle of the field was left wide open????

Chad is better at throwing down the middle then to the sideline so calling those sideline patterns was basically playing with fire. I'm not trying to 'defend' Chad as such here, I'm just stating that the Playcalling was a factor.

Playcalling has been awful this season, i wont argue that at all. Chads picks were just down right embarassing though.

I saw American Gangster it was Great

I saw We Own The Night it was Great

I saw Michael Clayton it was Very Good

I saw The Bee Movie I enjoyed it and the kids will like it too

I saw The Seeker I recommend foregoing movie and reading the Book.

I saw American Gangster it was Great

I saw We Own The Night it was Great

I saw Michael Clayton it was Very Good

I saw The Bee Movie I enjoyed it and the kids will like it too

I saw The Seeker I recommend foregoing movie and reading the Book.

I was refering to the team movie trip last summer, but American Gangster was very good

Superbad Dec 4th!!!

Charly Weiss can't figure out why Dome's are 1-9, will have Mumbles

come in off season to fix them the team

Any Chance Weiss has of being a HC in NFL is Poof!!!!!!

This was just reported on NBC coverage of Dukies vs Irish

current score 0-0

Thank God we didn't get this a$$clown to coach us

Weiss should give Belli a call, ask if he can borrow the video camera.

Archived