Happy Birthday Derek Jeter

faba

Derek Sanderson Jeter...was named after THE Derek Sanderson (Gang Green Mom's favorite hockey player).

Hey, GGG - remind me to tell you some Derek Sanderson stories. I used to work at the same firm as he....although all he did was smooze hockey players, play in golf tournaments and get them to open accounts with the firm's "Sports Division" :roll:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I cannot wait to hear!!! I'll bet you have some GOOOOOOOOD stories. He was charismatic and HOT in that bad boy kinda way.

Gone much too soon! :cry:

Hey, GGG - remind me to tell you some Derek Sanderson stories. I used to work at the same firm as he....although all he did was smooze hockey players, play in golf tournaments and get them to open accounts with the firm's "Sports Division" :roll:

Really? I cannot wait to hear!!! I'll bet you have some GOOOOOOOOD stories. He was charismatic and HOT in that bad boy kinda way.

DOn't do it, GGG. All of Garb's stories end with "...and then I untied his limp arms from the radiator. The End."

DOn't do it, GGG. All of Garb's stories end with "...and then I untied his limp arms from the radiator. The End."

By the time I got to know him, he looked older than his years, limped noticably and snuck cigarettes behind the building. I'll tell you his "Bobby Orr saved my life" story. It's actually true. Bobby Orr found him passed out from a week long cocaine and booze binge on park bench in the Boston Common Park along side a drunken homeless man. Derek always said that his new life (new family too) is all due to Bobby Orr.

By the time I got to know him, he looked older than his years, limped noticably and snuck cigarettes behind the building. I'll tell you his "Bobby Orr saved my life" story. It's actually true. Bobby Orr found him passed out from a week long cocaine and booze binge on park bench in the Boston Common Park along side a drunken homeless man. Derek always said that his new life (new family too) is all due to Bobby Orr.

Boston Bruins center Derek Sanderson once recalled a fight he had in junior hockey: "I jumped on him and hit him a few more times and nobody broke us up. Finally, I got up off him and saw him twitching there, out cold. The twitching frightened me. I knew every time I had hit him his head hit the ice and I figured he was in pretty bad shape. But then my natural instincts took over and I said to myself, 'So what?'"

Boston Bruins center Derek Sanderson once recalled a fight he had in junior hockey: "I jumped on him and hit him a few more times and nobody broke us up. Finally, I got up off him and saw him twitching there, out cold. The twitching frightened me. I knew every time I had hit him his head hit the ice and I figured he was in pretty bad shape. But then my natural instincts took over and I said to myself, 'So what?'"

Sounds like a certain saucy Gang Green Minx I know. Hmmph!

Sounds like a certain saucy Gang Green Minx I know. Hmmph!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAPTION OF YANKEES =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

I don't think they named him CAPTION yet. I think he's still only the captain. But I'm sure the MOST GORGEOUS man alive appreciates the birthday wishes. Here's how he spent his special day:

The audience at the Kips Bay Loews was treated to more than a movie the other night. A peeved patron tells us that, a few minutes before "Cinderella Man" was due to roll, an usher asked about 15 people to move down a row - promising "a great thing would happen" if they did. All agreed. The "great thing" turned out to be Derek Jeter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAPTION OF YANKEES =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

I don't think they named him CAPTION yet. I think he's still only the captain. But I'm sure the MOST GORGEOUS man alive appreciates the birthday wishes. Here's how he spent his special day:

The audience at the Kips Bay Loews was treated to more than a movie the other night. A peeved patron tells us that, a few minutes before "Cinderella Man" was due to roll, an usher asked about 15 people to move down a row - promising "a great thing would happen" if they did. All agreed. The "great thing" turned out to be Derek Jeter.

No wonder they refunding money back on Cinderella man- look at what you have to put up with-Jeter inconveniencing all the moviegoers

No wonder they refunding money back on Cinderella man- look at what you have to put up with-Jeter inconveniencing all the moviegoers

If I was there with my Derek, I'd make sure we were seated in the back row. Just so we wouldn't inconvenience anyone.

And, faba: Be prepared. This thread will be posted in every day of the year to celebrate His birth.

If I was there with my Derek, I'd make sure we were seated in the back row. Just so we wouldn't inconvenience anyone.

And, faba: Be prepared. This thread will be posted in every day of the year to celebrate His birth.

WHAT KIND OF F*CKING DICKWEED SHOWS UP AT A FREAKING PUBLIC MOVIE THEATER AND DEMANDS SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS!??!??!?

And explain to me how sitting in front of Derek Jeter is "great"? What, you get to listen to Skittles slip through his hands? What a f*cking loser.

WHAT KIND OF F*CKING DICKWEED SHOWS UP AT A FREAKING PUBLIC MOVIE THEATER AND DEMANDS SPECIAL ACCOMODATIONS!??!??!?

And explain to me how sitting in front of Derek Jeter is "great"? What, you get to listen to Skittles slip through his hands? What a f*cking loser.

Archived