****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, the wife ended up sitting away from both me and us.

That happens when her team gets whooped.

At the Meadowlands she almost goes to another section.

Not a happy day.

BZ

But she seemed so cheerful and friendly before the game -- I guess losing can do that

my Dolphin fan buddy took it in stride -- But I will tell you if the Dolphins had won you do not want to be around him -- It was still great meeting you guys -- til next year

But she seemed so cheerful and friendly before the game -- I guess losing can do that

my Dolphin fan buddy took it in stride -- But I will tell you if the Dolphins had won you do not want to be around him -- It was still great meeting you guys -- til next year

She is and was. I think the problem is while she was outwardly saying she didn't care and didn't think the Dolphins would win, secretly she really thought they would.

As soon as those dreams were smashed on the rocks of reality, it hurt.

She will bounce back. She is giving the Dolphins a rest this week and coming to the Cleveland game with me.

BZ

Is it just me or was the J-E-T-S chant better in Miami than has been all year at the Meadowlands?

COULD BE CAUSE THE TEAM "FINALLY" STEPPED UP AND GAVE US SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT IN MIAMI more then they have all year in the Meadowlands.Well that statement may not be totaly true (but it `s pretty close) the few of us JET fans left in attendance were going nuts at the end of the Pittsburgh game ,the problem there was to many of you other season ticketholders who sold out you tickets to the Enemy!

Archived