****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got down here yesterday... staying at the Essex House Hotel.

Had a $33 drink last night! :)

Now that the Clevelander is closed where is everyone meeting up tonight?

BZ

far as I know its a Ft Lauderdale gig tonight...The Bahia Cabana is the meeting place and then yhe water taxi to all the other bars

Got down here yesterday... staying at the Essex House Hotel.

Had a $33 drink last night! :)

Now that the Clevelander is closed where is everyone meeting up tonight?

BZ

I am at the Marriott South Beach sitting on my balcony after a day on the beach. I am going to Coconut Grove tonight

for dinner. I think most people are in Fort Lauderdale and that is where most of the group partying is going on.

menu change-I'm making sausage and peppers and bringing Italian bread-it's a lot easier than making the pasta. I woke up late after gigging last night. I'm going to Publix in a little while and will cook it up and head south. Hey I met drago and TicTac last night at Nicoles-nice kids

menu change-I'm making sausage and peppers and bringing Italian bread-it's a lot easier than making the pasta. I woke up late after gigging last night. I'm going to Publix in a little while and will cook it up and head south. Hey I met drago and TicTac last night at Nicoles-nice kids

I am here. Waiting on everyone! ;)

Last night I got a drunken phone call and spoke to BP, 4HCrew, Can't Hackett and JoiseyJet. All of them are having a great time and boozing it up. According to them, the place is going to be 80% Jets fans today. I hope to hear the chant on TV fellas! Wish I could be there.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!

Last night I got a drunken phone call and spoke to BP, 4HCrew, Can't Hackett and JoiseyJet. All of them are having a great time and boozing it up. According to them, the place is going to be 80% Jets fans today. I hope to hear the chant on TV fellas! Wish I could be there.

they were drunk??? :shock:

who would have thought! :D

where are the picturesssssssssssss!!!!!!

go JETS!!!

Drinking on a Jets road trip- hard for me to believe-wish I could be there also!

Drinking on a Jets road trip- hard for me to believe-wish I could be there also!

They also said its 80 down there. Ugh. Meanwhile I shoveled my driveway this morning. Oh well. At least I'll be one of five Jets fans in New England in two weeks. :P

I talked to BP on Friday, he doesn't remember talking to me.

Saturday, I got a message from Bren. I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I'm so pissed that I had to miss this.

Those phone calls are the best. I was at work yesterday and got one. Everyone is always like you sound so quiet? LOL, I am not drunk and on vacation. I am in NJ and at work. It is a miracle I am not crying.

:P

Archived