****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

you guys definitely lucked out weather-wise. It's perfect down here right now, sunshine blue skies high around 82 low in the mid 70's-all the way through until Monday night when the cold front comes through

The shorts are out of the attic and ready to go!!! :)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys definitely lucked out weather-wise. It's perfect down here right now, sunshine blue skies high around 82 low in the mid 70's-all the way through until Monday night when the cold front comes through

The shorts are out of the attic and ready to go!!! :)

flag!!! 15 yard penalty.... unsportsmanlike conduct...rubbing it in! :roll: OY! lol

77147739.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F017BA0BE69430F7E1C2BFB4AD84464C284831B75F48EF45

A would hardly say lucked out as much as evened out after last week in Dallas when there were actually some flurries falling.At least i`m getting to 1 place where it will be warm....

A would hardly say lucked out as much as evened out after last week in Dallas when there were actually some flurries falling.At least i`m getting to 1 place where it will be warm....

Or last year's Christmas night monsoon....it was like that scene in Forrest Gump describing the rain that night

Too bad that I won't be at the game. I would have stopped by to check on JetNation. Great Jets site.

yea definitely not worth the cost at this time of year to come down from NC...Dave being so close to the holidays and all-and us both sucking so bad

We will have cold cuts and stuff to make sandwiches. I'll also pick up some chips and potato salad and stuff like that. We're also bringing 2 or 3 coolers, beer and ice. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Al and I will play tourist and hang out with everyone this weekend. See you tomorrow !!!

I'll be at the game... coming all the way from Delray Beach (30 miles north)!

Is the tailgate still Camry Lot 13?

Are those crazy girls still around? Bren and GangreenGrl or something like that?

See you Sunday, 11AM.

(I will be late because I'm running in the Palm Beach Half Marathon at 6AM and won't finish til around 8AM).

- Charlie (originally from Freeport LI).

I will be making the trip down as well. I met a couple of people at the Baltimore game, but I am terrible with names and dont remember them. Anyways, I plan to make it to the tailgate and meet you guys again. I didnt read the whole thread, and im sure it has been posted, but what time do most people plan to get to the lot?

10-11 JJF

I'm making a vat of pasta with garlic, sausage, cheese, and broccoli rabe' for the tailgate-I'll also bring plates and plastic forks

You are making me jealous for some good Italian food that my mother used to make Jim.

Archived