****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, well, I am going down there and will have a rental car so can bring crap (beer).

Let me know what I can/should bring and where to meet and me and the Mrs will make a showing.

BZ

The official meeting spot will be in Camry Lot 13 near the grass next to the road (map is somewhere in this thread). Bren is trying to organize a van leaving from Ft. Lauderdale at 8 a.m. :ahhh:. I will be in South Beach with the family so I will be driving up with my son a little later than that. Nightstalker has stocked up on beer and soda, but I'm sure you can never have enough. I need to find something to bring also, be it food or drink.

Ok, well, I am going down there and will have a rental car so can bring crap (beer).

Let me know what I can/should bring and where to meet and me and the Mrs will make a showing.

BZ

I think ice will be needed most. I'll bring as much as I can (don't exactly know how much that will be right now).

What is everyone doing about tickets? I know there will be a ton available in the lot. Who here is gonna just buy them in the lot?

There's 25 JN'ers sitting together as a group (except for Al, heh). so the majority have tickets already.

I am section in 121 row 9...right in the area where I can jump down and tackle Pothead oops I mean Ricky Williams

Very nice Tys. How long did you guys wait to pick those up and how cheap were they a ticket? $40 each?

Meeting Spot

The official meeting spot will be in Camry Lot 13 near the grass next to the road

People will be arriving around 10am.

parkingmapexit1pj4ok6.jpg

Nightstalker- Beverages (Soda, Beer, Gatorade, Wine Coolers)

BZ- Grill, Beer

Green DNA- Ice

Drago- 30 burgers, 30 buns, charcoal, lighter fluid

SoFlaJet- Mentioned a salad, may not be coming from what I understand

BP- Ice (and a cooler?)

Jetfan13- Ice

If anyone would like to bring some more food, that would help. I have heard there are about 40 of us, so 30 burgers will probably not cut it (especially if the mods are involved, yikes).

hey mods, i can't get the damn map picture to show up...little help?..edit: BP has just helped. the map has been artificially inseminated into your post

Also add meeting spots for Water Taxi FRIDAY noon......

Bahia Cabana Bar

Saturday Nite 6pm

same spot Bar at Bahia Cabana then off to Elbow Room....Beach haus bars

Guess I will need to catch up since my flt. doesn`t land till around 3:30pm on fri. ,I have to check the seats on the earlier flts. out maybe I can get a earlier flt.out ,but thats doubtful since the hotel is sold out now..

"Miami Dolphins Football: For your convenience, Dolphin Stadium parking lots open 4 hours prior to kick-off."

Ok, so knowing the wife won't want to do TOO much tailgaiting with a bunch of crazy Jets fans, I will try to BE there around 11AM.

Time to exchange a few cell phone numbers (watch your PMs)

BZ

10 would be better..the later you get there the harder it will be to get your car nerar the fence

I'll be there at 10 then. I can't really cook anything until BZ shows, so i guess thats when we'll get started on that end of it. Doesn't mean the beer won't flow like wine before he gets there.

Do you know some of the section/row/seat numbers are so i know to look for something close when i look for tix.

the group is in Sec 417, rows 12, 13 & 14, behind each other. Of course, it seems I am siting alone thanx to my good buds BP & DNA...

Archived