****The Official JetNation.com Road Trip To Miami****

4HCrew

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we usually meet in the Camry lot...not sure of the exact # but I will find out...I know if you are on the turnpike southbound, when you get off and go through the toll booth, the road curves to the left and you enter the 1st gate on your left...its about 150-200 yds past the booth. We get there early and try to get as close to the fence as possible. The walkway is close to that spot. I will bring a few tables but everyone is pretty much on their own. Its more of a meeting place. If someone wants to bring a grill ok but I am just planning on munchies and maybe snadwiches or at least something on that line.

Then again, Brenda will be there so who knows lol.

we usually meet in the Camry lot...not sure of the exact # but I will find out...I know if you are on the turnpike southbound, when you get off and go through the toll booth, the road curves to the left and you enter the 1st gate on your left...its about 150-200 yds past the booth. We get there early and try to get as close to the fence as possible. The walkway is close to that spot. I will bring a few tables but everyone is pretty much on their own. Its more of a meeting place. If someone wants to bring a grill ok but I am just planning on munchies and maybe snadwiches or at least something on that line.

It's Lot 13 Al, did you say drinks are on brenda this time ? Awesome :) J/k

If you are heading west on Dan Marino Blvd, you have to make sure that you make the right turn onto that Turnpike access road and then a right into the lot. The cops may have cones blocking the road, but if you tell them that you need to get into the lot they will let you past. Of course there may be tumbleweeds blowing down the road at that time. It may be tough to get any any kind of major tailgate going since most people are travelling, but we can always down a few brews in the lot. Maybe we should get a cell phone list going because the whole lot set up there can be confusing and if you get lost, you are doomed.

I will be there -- and have plenty of beer to boot -- probably do the sandwiches and chips/dip thing as well -- please let me know if my contingent may join you --

anyone got a small grill? I'd be more than happy to bring dogs, and beast, i just know i'm not going to bring one on the plane...

Thanx Mike, 13 it is..(I like that #)... when you pull into the lot they will make you drive all the way to the backside, then you need to get back as close to the road as you can. I think they open the lots at 10 so if someone can verify and get there REAL EARLY it would help. I have to wait for another couple and they aren't the fastest preparers in the world if you know what I mean..

GreenDNA sent me a Ticket for this game (thanks by the way) But I thought I would be out of the country on business on the 2nd.Now I think the company is going to cancel the trip so I might be able to make this game (I hope) it's the only real chance I get to see my team play so I will try my hardest to make it and represent the Nation.

GreenDNA sent me a Ticket for this game (thanks by the way) But I thought I would be out of the country on business on the 2nd.Now I think the company is going to cancel the trip so I might be able to make this game (I hope) it's the only real chance I get to see my team play so I will try my hardest to make it and represent the Nation.

That had me laughing out loud. Thanks. I'm in the middle of reviews and a good laugh was needed.

trying to score tickets.:Typotux:

if the difficult meter is 1-10 on scoring some tickets. 10 being as difficult as defending Penny as a starting QB in the NFL, and 1 being as easy as the access to Max's under cairage...

I'd say max is in for a good time.

I'm going :cheers:

What's going on with the tailgate?

I am SOOOO going.

Win/lose/draw... it will still be warmer down there and I will be on vacation!

Tailgate? What is up? I will help since I will be down there since Friday and will have a car on Sunday.

BZ

Archived