Oriole Trade Rumor

GimmeShelter

According to TSN's Ken Rosenthal, the Marlins are engaged in preliminary discussions about A.J. Burnett with the Orioles and an undisclosed American League club.

At least for now, Florida would only trade Burnett with the intention of still contending this year. They'd want to also move Juan Encarnacion in the deal and get a young starting pitcher, a setup man and a left-handed hitting outfielder. Rosenthal suggests that the Orioles could part with Daniel Cabrera or Hayden Penn, Jorge Julio and Larry Bigbie for Burnett and Encarnacion. Jun. 27 - 2:11 pm et

Source: FOXSports.com

Wonder who the undisclosed team is.

According to TSN's Ken Rosenthal, the Marlins are engaged in preliminary discussions about A.J. Burnett with the Orioles and an undisclosed American League club.

At least for now, Florida would only trade Burnett with the intention of still contending this year. They'd want to also move Juan Encarnacion in the deal and get a young starting pitcher, a setup man and a left-handed hitting outfielder. Rosenthal suggests that the Orioles could part with Daniel Cabrera or Hayden Penn, Jorge Julio and Larry Bigbie for Burnett and Encarnacion. Jun. 27 - 2:11 pm et

Source: FOXSports.com

Wonder who the undisclosed team is.

Its the Yankees and the Red sox.

If the orioles, yankees or sox are in discussions to trade for ANY PLAYER, you'll be guaranteed to see all 3 teams to be rumored in discussions.

I heard a rumor saying the Yankees send Gordon, Henn, Cash and Wang for Burnett and Juan Pierre.

Its the Yankees and the Red sox.

If the orioles, yankees or sox are in discussions to trade for ANY PLAYER, you'll be guaranteed to see all 3 teams to be rumored in discussions.

I heard a rumor saying the Yankees send Gordon, Henn, Cash and Wang for Burnett and Juan Pierre.

Why would the Marlins make that deal ? :shock:

I know Burnett's contract is up this year. Baltimore has the players and the money to make this deal.

If the Birds can get out of this tailspin it would not suprise me to see them make the move.

Why would the Marlins make that deal ? :shock:

I know Burnett's contract is up this year. Baltimore has the players and the money to make this deal.

If the Birds can get out of this tailspin it would not suprise me to see them make the move.

Archived